Hotel Novanox
US$215
US$185
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsboulevard du montparnassefive floorsvavin metrocdg airportconvenient hotelrer bparis hotelthird floorcroissantssuperior roommini barsmall hotelbars and restaurantssmall roomraspailbathbakery
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The location was great and I liked that it was connected to a line straight to CDG airport. There was a good amount of restaurants in the area and I was able to walk to most of the places that I wanted to get to. My fave thing was the huge bed.

Reception asked my SO and I to leave the key with them while we were out. I didn't notice any recent reviews regarding that but wouldn't have stayed here if I knew that was a thing. It wasn't the first hotel I've stayed in that does that but eh just a small thing that I don't really like.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn D
RosyetLilian, other at Hotel Novanox, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Bonjour,

We are so happy to read your nice comment about your stay at hotel Novanox and we thank you very much for your kindness.
For you information : we ask everyone to leave the key at the reception desk as staff check names of our guests for safety reason.

We sincerely hope to welcoming you very soon in paris

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very clean and well equipped room. All you need is there. Small room but more or less the same standard as four star hotel and the cleanest bath room I ever had. Good breakfast with everything you need, egg, bacon, bread, fruit , serials, different yogurt and much more and very good service I was offered the newspaper for free at breakfast without asking for it! I will return when visiting Paris next time and as tourist as well. Indeed much value for the money.

Room Tip: Chose superior room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Novanox, Responsable réception at Hotel Novanox, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Sir, dear Madame,

We thank you so much for your very nice comment about our hotel and espacially about our breakfast that you enjoyed having every days.

We sincerely hope to welcoming you very soon at the hotel and hope you'll give us 5 stars !

best regards

LH

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our first stay at Hotel Novanox. It’s very central and importantly the beds are comfortable and the bathroom excellent. The area is good and near the Luxembourg park. We decided not to have breakfast on our second day as frankly it wasn’t worth what was charged. Croissants very poor and English people like a proper Croissant in Paris. Sadly the Hotel would make no reduction on our bill and charged for the two breakfasts we didn’t have. The room rate paid was not as advantageous as we could have got if we’d booked on line. So I was disappointed at this insistence in charging for two breakfasts we didn’t have. Hotels do have flexibility and can exercise good will. So my advice is to book carefully and be clear about what’s included and what’s not possible to negotiate.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank elaine r
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had the pleasure of staying at the Novanox for around 10 days in early September. The circumstances of our stay were rather unfortunate in that we needed to be near Cochin Hospital, but we we so very glad we chose this hotel. We were on the third floor with a front room. The room was exceptionally quiet. The bed was very very comfortable and the bathroom modern. The room size was also very good for a Paris hotel. The location was good, served by many forms of public transport. It's a lovely short stroll to Jardin Luxembourg. Many many great restaurants are close to the hotel. Le Bistrot des Campagnes a standout, as well as Cafe Bullier for a bite and a beer.
But on top of all this, what really stood out was the care, attention and compassion from all the staff. Thanks so much to Rosie and Patrick. Your smiles and words helped us get through some difficult days. We are all safely home now and will never forget the help and concern you offered us during a difficult time. Merci pour tout.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I stayed here with my 2 year old for two nights over a weekend. The hotel is a 5 minute walk away from the RER B line with direct links to the centre and the airport. We were given a room on the ground floor with a bath, this was very thoughtful of them considering my needs with a toddler. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable with plenty of room for us both.

The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful with any requests I had. We didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on that. The only downside was that we were able to hear guests coming back in to the hotel on an evening but it was worth it for the ease of access and didn't disturb us too much.

Room Tip: Ground floor room with large bed, bath in the en suite BUT a little noisy being close to the main entrance and hotel kitchen.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family