Villa Montparnasse
  • Pool
US$287
US$252
  • Fitness center
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$392
US$364
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsdenfert rochereaurue daguerrerer b traincharles de gaulle airportmetro stationaround the cornerminute walkpleasant hotelparisian hotelwould definitely stay here againlong weekendcomfortable roomeiffel towermini barcafes and restaurantsdouble bedbreakfast was included
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We stayed at Villa Montparnasse for 3 nights at the end of December. The location cannot be beat! It is a block from the metro station which is serviced by 3 lines (convenient to Gare du Nord where we arrived) and also beside Rue Daguerre, a local market street with many local shops and cafes. It is also quite close to the Montparnasse Tower.
The rooms were average Paris-sized, however the bathroom with separate toilet was spacious with roomy counter space. We mainly were only at night to sleep and shower but found it to be extremely quiet (except for typical street noise).
We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
HotelsDeParis, Responsable relations clients at Villa Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Villa Montparnasse.

Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for; therefore your compliments are a great reward for us and We will share your comments with the all team of the villa Montparnasse hotel.

The Villa Montparnasse Management Team

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Me, my partner and brother stayed in this hotel last month. With the recent events we were all apprehensive about the trip but decided to go along. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful with the amenities we required. The room we stayed in was very clean and looked nice, the bed was comfortable (although we had 2 single beds pushed together which often separated during the night) and we was very pleased for the money we had paid and the quality of the service we received. The wifi in the hotel was very fast, the mini fridge had many items and was averagely priced, a large variety of items were available for breakfast so was well worth the money!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EllieHMG

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We will share your comments with the all team of the Villa Montparnasse hotel.
Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for; therefore your compliments are a great reward for us.

Regards,

The Villa Montparnasse Management Team

Reviewed 21 December 2015

This was me and my boyfriend's first trip away together and first time planning our own holiday. The hotel was super easy to locate and we easily got a direct train from the airport to Denfert Rochereau, from which it was a 4 minute simple walk. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful and their English was flawless! The location was perfect for us as the nearby train station is on the RER B train line and a few metro lines too, so everywhere was easy to access. The actual area Villa Montparnasse is in is fabulous. Lovely bars, restaurants, parks, architecture. A very laidback place that seemed popular with locals and was busy but not overwhelmingly so. The room was gorgeous (the big high ceilings made it feel nice and spacious), the balcony was a cute touch, lots of space for clothes etc. I can't fault the hotel at all. It was clean, cosy and quaint with an amazing quality of service and perfect location. I would recommend Villa Montparnasse to couples and anyone looking to explore areas of Paris you might not have considered before.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
HotelsDeParis, Responsable relations clients at Villa Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Your satisfaction is exactly what we are searching for; therefore your compliments are a great reward for us and We will share your comments with the all team of the Villa Montparnasse hotel.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Good location, nice peoples, all your basic needs are covered. We have been here twice and may return also next time. The hotel needs a complete refurbishing in the future but it has still some French charm.

Room Tip: We have had the double bed corner rooms that are calm and spacy (but we haven't seen the others).
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
HotelsDeParis, Responsable relations clients at Villa Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your gracious compliments. I guess every hotel wishes to receive such a positive review ! Your kind words are truly appreciated and I will make sure they will be shared with everyone involved.

These positive comments help to continue to nurture a culture of hospitality that is a strong focus in everything that we try to do, every day.

We wish to have the pleasure of welcoming you back !

Best Regards,

The management team

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I went there for 1 night because I like to check before I book for more. And thank god I did because I hated it. First when I arrived to check in the front desk was empty. I waited 10+ minutes another client arrived too and I had to call on the reception phone so that someone would decide to come. I'm patient so never mind. But the room is waaaay overrated ! I'm used to 4-5 stars hotel and this wasn't it. I'm still looking for the reason this hotel has so many stars. The guy at the front desk told me I was going to get one of the best rooms, if that was it I really don't want to see the rest.
The bathroom was the worst of it. Dirty and very old as you can see on the pictures.
I'm was really disappointed and really do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for choosing Villa Montparnasse as your accommodation during your recent trip to Paris.
It is with regret to notice your dissatisfaction about our quality services and we beg you to accept our sincerest apologies.

Regarding the room, please note that guests can contact our Front Desk team at any time during their stay to ask for assistance, for example for a room move.

However, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,