All reviews parc monceau villiers metro mini kitchen rue levis a separate living room stove top morning shift duplex suite roof terrace great hotel great boutique street market espresso machine hotel is located walk in shower the hotel is clean an iron
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I booked the Roxanne Apartment for 3 nights in May 2018. I did wonder about paying a lot more then I usually do in Paris but when I entered the apartment I realised why. The terrace is amazing and you have a great views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

I would therefore spend most of my time out on the terrace usually until 1am when I would watch the light show of the Eiffel Tower on the hour for 5 mins. It was truly amazing and I would recommend everybody stays in this apartment if you Paris.

The room was also great and had everything you need and also a lower level long balcony. My only fault is that the wi-fi connection in the room was very poor but being on the top floor I dont know if this was the problem.

I need to start saving some money so that I can return to this apartment again as I can not imagine staying anywhere else when you have stayed in the best hotel room in Paris.

I also loved the quiet neighbourhood which had plenty of bistro's and a street market. It was also away from the crowds and has a lovely park only 5 mins walk away where you can see a true reflection of Paris life.

Room Tip: Roxanne Apartment you wont regret this
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Sam,

I thank you so much for this wonderful feedback of our exclusive "Roxane Appartment",

We look foward seeing you for your next trip,

Best many regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

L'Edmond is an elegant and refined hotel in the delightful Parc Monceau area of Paris. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff is most attentive and courteous. This is the first time I stayed at this hotel and will definitely return, with pleasure. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Hi Eugene,

We thank you for your kind feedback,

We had a great pleasure to welcome you in our Parisian Home...

Do not hesitate to contact us for your next stay !!

Best sunny regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed as part of a group of 14, 12 of those being college students, for 2.5 weeks. The location was perfect, right next to a metro station, very safe and lots of restaurant options. The staff was exceptional, very friendly and so helpful. They greeted us enthusiastically every time we returned and waved us on our way every morning. When we needed some things printed they took care of it with a smile, and even helped us book tickets to a jazz concert. We felt so welcome we referred to it as "home". The rooms were comfortable and we enjoyed being able to open the floor to ceiling windows. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The only drawback was the wifi was spotty and I often couldn't connect.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank robyns326
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Robyns,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor community,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you at L'Edmond with your students,

We definitely hope to see you soon again in our Parisian property,

Sunny Regards,

GM.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Our overall stay was amazing. The hotel was small and boutique style in apartment rooms that were modern and luxurious. Its in a great location, with really friendly staff that were always so happy and helpful. The location is great and is close to all amenities and easy access to the metro. We would definitely return on our next stay in beautiful Paris!!

Room Tip: Apartment style which we loved.
Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Amy,

It was a pleasure to welcome you at L'Edmond,

I will share your nice feedback with our team, definitely hope to have you back soon with us.

Best sunny regards !!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As always, we were pleased with our stay. The new Manager Teddy was so kind and he made sure to say hello in person. The old staff members were charming as always : Aurora, Jeul and Bilal took care of our every need. We also had the plessure of meeting new members such as Anees and Thomas. They were both a great addition to an already amazing staff. We left feeling as if we knew them for a long time. Best hotel in Paris

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Mohammed H,

We thank you very much for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor community,

We will share this nice feedback with our team, it is always a pleasure to welcome you in Paris,

Hopefully we will see you soon back to our property for your next stay,

Greetings,