US$252
US$188
  • Fitness center
US$260
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Paris Montmartre(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$113
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$157
US$167
US$154
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$246
US$223
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsavenue montaigneeiffel towerterrace suitegolden trianglerooftop barprestige roomquiet streetbeautiful hotelperfect locationfive star hotelfamily roomthe entire staffbeautiful roommini barhotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelparis hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our family just returned from Paris and one of our highlights was the incredible hotel! We loved every thing about it and we are very picky! Loved breakfast and the created cocktail, the staff was incredibly friendly, family suite was perfect for us!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marignan C, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you sincerely for your review about your recent stay at Marignan Champs-Elysees hotel.

It is a real pleasure to read that you had a wonderful trip in Paris in your family suite. I am delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast and our cocktails at Limon. Thank you also for highlighting our warm and professional service, I will share your kind words with my team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Marignan Champs-Elysees hotel for your next trip in Paris.

Jean-Vincent Selles

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to Hotel Marignan and I realized I never gave it a review. I’ve always had a pleasant stay. The area is quiet and within walking distance to everything. It’s quaint, clean and the staff are great. I was to thank manager Raul and Gabrielle who’s been there since I first visited. I feel bad I didn’t get the other lady’s name - but they were all great and accommodating. I rarely give credit for people doing their jobs but at Hotel Marignan you’re assisted without attitude and with true concern. Thanks for always making me feel so welcome!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Marignan C, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our great location, between the Champs-Elysees Avenue and Montaigne Avenue. Thank you also for highlighting our warm and professional service, I will share your kind words with all of my team.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Look no further if looking for a wonderful Paris hotel option for a family of 5 in a fantastic location. The 2 bedroom suite is perfect. Large rooms, living room, large bathrooms and closets and high ceilings. Design modern and clean. Hotel is impeccably maintained and staff is lovely and super accommodating. Breakfast (included) was plentiful and absolutely delicious. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Loved the walk in closet in the bedroom suite and the sofa pull out bed in the living room was big and comfortable for the kids!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marignan C, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our fantastic location, between the Champs-Elysees Avenue and Montaigne Avenue. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your suites with their large bathrooms and closets. Thank you also for highlighting our varied breakfast and our professional service, I will share your kind words with my team.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A birthday treat in December is never easy to organise, but this one was very special and the hotel did not disappoint. Getting there was relatively easy on the Eurostar and the location was great. Checking-in was quick, painless and in English - surprisingly!
The room (203) had a very high ceiling which added extra interest and was beautifully equipped. Only downside was the bar/ restaurant was quiet at night and food choice was pretty limited, but plenty of other restaurants to eat in nearby if you wanted to venture out.
The hotel had an old world charm in its original construction mixed with modern amenities, breakfast was adequate.
Sites all within easy reach....great location for a whistle stop tour of beautiful Paris in December.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday with us in Paris. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our great location, between the Champs-Elysees Avenue and Montaigne Avenue. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. Thank you also for highlighting our contemporary decoration.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Marignan Champs-Elysees hotel for your next trip in Paris.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had occasion to stay in Hotel Marignan, Champs Elysees in February, 2018. Everything from the welcome right till the end of our trip was fantastic. There were no complaints whatsoever. The location of the hotel is fantastic and the Suite rooms are beautiful with a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower. Special thanks are due to Mr. Raul who was extremely kind, courteous and hospitable!

Thanks once again!

Room Tip: Largest Suite
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank rituagg
Marignan C, Directeur général at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled that you had a “memorable trip" with us. I am glad that you appreciated our great location, between the Champs-Elysees Avenue and Montaigne Avenue. It is also a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower from your Suite.
Thank you for highlighting our professional service, I will share your kind words with all of my team especially with Raul.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Marignan Champs-Elysees hotel for your next trip to Paris.