Hotel Median Paris Congres
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$370
US$195
US$173
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$564
US$508
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconstruction workbus stationmodern roomshotel staycleaning stafflate at nighthotel staffmin walkeiffel towerfrencheuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for two nights, hotel is located at 10 mins walking distance from metro station and 5 min distance from a bus stop, so we were able to commute without any issues. Just keep a map in hand.
Hotel staff was helpful, there was construction work going on and they informed us about the diversions.
We only had breakfast here and was good one.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my second review as first one was taken down. I will briefly summarize the stay pointwise:

Location: The neighbourhood is far from the main Paris city. Usually, in Paris you would want to walk around at later hours but here you cannot have that luxury. You won't feel safe, the area is also a lot dirtier from you'll expect.

Rooms: Managable, they are small though but nothing bad and nothing good.

Staff: RUDE!!! As a tourist you expect the hotel staff to welcome you, guide you with some enthusiasm but leave these expectations, you will be treated as you've come to stay at a shelter for homeless people. Ours was a late check-in, at around 5 pm, the guy at the front desk was a shamless and rude chap. He was reluctant to speak in English, and for every question you get a cold and rude response.

Food: Breakfast was nothing special, bread butter, jam, boiled and scrambled eggs. Nothing to complaint about.

We had a three days reservation here but I had to book another hotel to save my Paris trip and I would highly recommend everyone to book the hotel near this " 5 Rue Chomel, 75007 Paris, France"
The area is spotless with lots of cafes around, you can go for a walk at 2 in the night and still feel safe. Also, all the major places to visit are approachable by foot.

Lastly, please please please don't book this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018

This review is two years late, when I posted the original review it was taken down.
I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend two years ago in June of 2016. The location of the hotel is okay, at the time there were a lot of Syrian refugees all over the two block radius, so location wise, it was not dangerous, but its not the city center. The reason why I am rating this a 1 star experience is because when my boyfriend and I came back for the day we left our Laudree macrons with the front desk since the mini fridge in our room wasn't working. We left 48 macrons with a man who was working the afternoon/evening shift. He said it wasn't a problem, he would hold on to the macrons and it will still be here when we checked out which was in the early morning. The next day when we checked out, it was around 4 AM-- an older man was working the night shift. He was extremely rude, we told him we were checking out and that we left our macrons with the front desk in the fridge. He said it wasn't there and tried to brush us off. But if you guys know, these macrons weren't cheap, they were around 80 USD so I wasn't leaving without them. He said stop making a fuss, they were just cookies and told us to leave. I said no, we paid a lot of money for the macrons and it was in the fridge with the front desk. The man started yelling at us and got other people involved because he said his english wasn't good. We felt like we were attacked at being robbed. I threatened to call the cops and little did you know he turned around, opened the fridge and took out our macrons! It was unbelievable and this incident almost caused us to miss our flight.

This hotel was a terrible experience, extremely rude staff. The rooms were mediocre, clearly not that great since the fridge wasn't working. I

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Helen F
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Not bad at all I would rate 4 stars, Breakfast, Modern rooms: warm at winter and spacious, cleened daily, friendly staff - will open bottle of wine for you. Location is Close to trains and convenient stores.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Well.. the hotel is new and rooms are clean breakfast is good though not much variety.
However there's no ventilation at all in the room and u can't even open the window unless the room service opens it for U, worst of all.. all the reception stuff are very rude, not helpful at all i don't know how they select those people to deal with tourists, they dont even answer the phone and i have to go to the reception myself to get what i want.
They don't transfer calls to the room so u are unreachable as Well, we changed rooms and its not updated on the system and I had to suffer to get an extra key for the current room as its not updated with my name.
I don't recommend this hotel at all so look for another.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family