Hotel Alhambra
US$564
US$517
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoberkampf metro stationgreat locationquadruple roomle maraiswalk in showerstay there againgood nights sleepnice hotelshort stay in parisrecommend this hotela lovely stayyour luggagethree nightsside streetbeds were comfortablemain attractionsquiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff, overall very clean and our room was cleaned daily. Close to restaurants and just down the road from the subway. Room was quiet inside didn’t hear any traffic or noise. Slept like a log. I highly recommend Hotel Alhambra for travelers.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Great location!!
Restaurants,train,bus,shops etc close by.
Hotel was clean and safe. Staff very friendly. Lovely garden to sit in.
Would be great to have access to kitchen(microwave, tea/coffee), but the lovely staff member gave me hot teapot everynight for my tea.
Breakfast wasnt free
All in all, a great stay, very comfortable, highly recommend
I would stay there again

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2018

I typed an error on the date of my reservation, and even though I contacted the hotel (and Travelocity) within 30 minutes to switch to the correct date, they refused to make the change. They kept my money (which is their right), but I'll find another hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank jesse l
Le_responsable, Responsable réception at Hotel Alhambra, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Dear Sir,

Following your review, you booked a non refundable, no cancelled booking room, and you wanted to cancel it.
We respect the booking condition, next time , book a flexible date no constation.

Best regards

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The hotel is very central, however I was upset as the man at reception made a remark when I asked for a receipt for the tourist tax, saying that nobody has ever asked for it.
I felt embarrassed as there were other clients listening to the conversation and I said that I travel a lot for work so of course I put that in the expenses. The guy went on asking me if I also put 1€ coffee in the travel expenses?! So rude, I won't be coming back to this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Adele d
Le_responsable, Gérant at Hotel Alhambra, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Madam,

Following your review, we want to precise that , in your bill , it was written the local tax with the room.

Concerning a coffee for 1 €, we gave the bill for it .

Best regards

The manager

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends for NYE 2017/2018. The hotel is super clean and bright. The rooms were tastefully decorated and extremely clean. The bathroom was nicely done up and very clean. The breakfast spread was apt and fresh. And the staff was really friendly. A great location, fantastic price and we will definitely be visiting again. We all had a lovely stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends