“Wonderful breakfasr”

Ranked #13,834 of 19,266 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Visited on our last day in Paris. As we walked in the door of Le Clou, there was sorrow in my eyes, it is hard to say goodbye to Paris. Azedine met us at the door and gave me a comforting smile. We ordered simple breakfast, which was beautifully executed and served with simple elegance. Perfect. If you are in the Latin Quarter, stop in and see Azedine.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I were looking for some hot drinks at night and the waiter was very rude saying and basically kicked us out of the place when we said that we weren’t going to eat! We had to stand up immediately and leave the place when he started raising his voice at us! The wooorst experience ever!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Lousy service, moody waiters, poor food. My husband ordered an ossobuco with spaghetti and it had no meat - pure fat. My steak and frites were ok. However, waiters were either very rude or completely ignored us. If you don’t want to ruin your day, don’t seat at this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This is just off Boulevard Saint Michel and so glad we discovered it.
It is on a quiet square And the service has been excellent. The owner and waiters have gotten to know us over the past week and therefore the service is personal and friendly.
The fact that they remember how I like my coffee and greet us with a smile makes this our go to place.
All our meals have been great and the plat et dessert is value for money.
We have tried something different each time we eat here.
Don’t be in a hurry as Paris is for leisurely lunches and dinners.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant looked like a lovely sunny spot and with lots of diners sitting outside when we walked past so we decided to stop for lunch. Our waiter was somewhat chilly and could not be described as warm or friendly. Just adequate would be an accurate description of his interpersonal skills. I ordered a Tuna Salad Nicoise which was tasteless, dry (due to lack of any type of dressing), under seasoned and had very little substance. The tuna appeared to come from a can and was also dry and add no tasted to an already tasteless meal. This salad was edible. My husband ordered a Goats Cheese on Toast Salad and they only nice thing was the melted cheese on the toast as the rest of the salad was boring and tasteless. Would not recommend this restaurant, don’t be taken in by its apparent street appeal.

1  Thank Journey774620