Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$142
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Paris Montmartre(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$270
US$211
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$393
US$352
Cancelon
  • Room Service
Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$614
US$542
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is locatedrooms are smallmetro stopnice hotelrecommend this hotelminute walkbarbestoiletmontmartrerefrigeratorinternetsupermarketcafes
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great hotel, freshly renovated, staff lovely and helpful, the only thing I would change, as an international traveller from Australia I would recommend they have rooms ready for early arrivals, after 24 hour flight, we arrived first thing in the morning and couldn't get into our room, had to get on a hop on bus and travel around the city till 2 when our room was ready. Very tired,
Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Sandrine C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear guest ,

Thank you so much for such a nice review !

The staff was more than happy to help you organise your visit of Paris .
Unfortunately when you arrived , the hotel was fully booked the day before so we could not give you a room upon early arrival .
We do make our possible to give our guests their room as soon as possible even if the official check in time is 2 pm .

We will be happy to welcome you back .

Warmest regards from Paris

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Wauuuuu,
Excellent staff, service , hospitality.
Lady which iy working in restaurant is super and very helpful.
Gaspard, Hossiain and Alexandra are superb.
For 3 star hotel big KUDOS.

Zvonimir
Vali
Ilari

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Sandrine C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Zvonimir , Vali and Ilari ,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review !

The entire staff , including Gaspard , Hossain and Alexandra were so pleased to make your stay so enjoyable !

Whay can I add !

We will be thrilled to welcome you again !

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is our third stay at a hotel in this price range in Montmartre now, so we have a reasonable idea what to expect. Some features are a little on the small side but that’s par for the course. The breakfast is good value, the free WiFi worked well, the location was very handy and actually only a short walk from Gare du Nord - although Metro and bus stops were readily available locally.
Like much of Paris there were unfortunate people sleeping on the streets and begging not far away. Although the hotel itself seemed secure and left us feeling safe.

But, the thing about a hotel is if there are any issues, it’s really comes down to how the staff deal with them that can make all the difference between a good and bad stay.

During our stay we had some small issues and found a massive difference in quality of service depending on who we asked.

One particular member of staff probably needs to rethink his career as everything was a problem for him. Here were our three examples:-

1) The room had a strange smell - is there anything you can do please?
Sorry we’re full.
But pushed him to see if he could get it cleaned instead, a huff, roll of the eyes and all of a sudden a room was available, that was much better.

2) On the 2nd day the room had been cleaned well but they’d missed replacing the complementary coffee & tea.
Apparently according to this staff member, you only get complementary tea and coffee on the first day.
Ask if there’s anything he can do - nope.
You’ll have to use the communal area - but that has no tea.
Eventually another member of staff went away and kindly came back with a handful of supplies.

3) Then we asked if we could book breakfast for the following morning please?
Apparently, he’d already cashed up so couldn’t take our money or our request - just go down in the morning and tell them that this was the situation and we could probably still have it at the cheaper pre-booked rate.
A couple of hours later a change of staff and it was no problem at all for the chap who was on later to take our money and book breakfast for us.

So in summary, one member of staff really lived up to the poor Parisian stereotypes - everything was a problem for him, the default answer was a shrug of the shoulders and “no” - he just didn’t want to help (anywhere else they’d be suggesting retraining or even a career move away from customer facing). But on the other hand other members of staff were great, friendly and helpful.

In fact I’d go as far as to say that one member of the team was so exceptionally good (the lovely guy who looked forty but was actually in his sixties!) that he carried the whole experience to balance out the shockingly poor other guy - if I’d only dealt with him for everything, this would have been a glowing five star review.

Overall, I’m afraid I can only give it an average rating though, because it very much depends on who you are lucky or unlucky enough to find on reception when you need them.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Sandrine C, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Sir,
I am Sandrine, the general manager of the hotel. I would like to offer you my apologies for this experience you had with a member of our staff. I am genuinely concerned by your feedback and want to assure you that I am taking this matter very seriously indeed. I've sent you a private message so that I can get more details, and I would like you to know that I plan to have a meeting with the entire team so we can ensure this kind of situation does not occur again in the future. Thank you for your consistently direct and honest approach and for highlighting our good points, especially your experience of meeting Gaspard, our lively and bubbly night concierge. He was delighted with your complimentary remarks.
Thank you for helping us develop and improve. I look forward to seeing you at our hotel again for a second stay, though without any hiccups next time.

Sandrine Chenilco
General Manager of the hotel
01 42 23 48 00

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

SinceI was able to book the room for 60 euro per night including breakfast I found it good value. The room is small but cozy and clean. Its also tastefully decorated. Breakfast consisted of bread pastries ans 2 hot dishes, juice n coffee. It was fine to get you started. Now for the location , to be honest its not in a pretty part of paris. Many times we felt unsecure especially around Barbes metro at night. But it was convenient to travel around since there was also a bus stop that can take you directly to eiffel tower and other tourist stops 2 mins walk from hotel. I probably would choose a different location next time but if I get the same rate I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Sandrine C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you so much for this nice review on your recent stay at the hotel BW Le Montmartre Saint Pierre .

You are more than welcome to stay with us again !

Warmest regards from Paris !

Reviewed 15 November 2017

It does not deserve to stay in this hotel. Rooms are very small and service is very bad. I requested a sleeper but they rejected to provide me a sleeper even with the money. 1stly they gave me a room on the roof and then the second day I insist to change and they changed. Unfortunately, breakfast was very poor too.
It was near to Anver station 4 minutes by walk.

Room Tip: Be carefull don't accept any room at the last floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Sandrine C, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Sir, you were allocated a room on the sixth floor. These rooms are generally very popular with our guests due to their lovely, characteristic views over the rooftops of Paris. I am sorry that you did not share this opinion of the room.

I am not sure what your expectations are when you stay in a hotel, but I see from your profile that you are used to five-star properties. Our small, Parisian hotel offers high-quality services as you would expect from a three-star hotel, but we cannot, and do not aim to compete with luxury establishments. Our entire team hopes that your business trip was successful.

Sandrine Chenilco