Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles
US$346
US$309
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Official Site
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$276
Travelocity
  • Room Service
3,132 results
All reviewscontiki toureiffel towermetro stationcentral parisclean hoteldecent hoteldouble roomrooms are smallmin walkmoulin rougesacre coeurbrochanteurochampseateries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is ok but the hotel is very bad. We had a family room with 2 room and with 2 showers, but one was broke , both toilets was very dirty, the bed don’t have mattress just like a very uncomfortable topping on a hard based, a/c didn’t work .. breakfast was ok .

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank catiamhudson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was included as part of my London-Paris Contiki tour. I was pleasantly surprised. The room 729 overlooking the lobby courtyard was clean, modern bathroom and very comfortable for my 2 night stay. The staff were very helpful in the lobby even helping with directions, maps and printing out tickets I had purchased online. The bar staff were also very friendly.

The hotel was quite busy with other tour groups and school children but overall a good experience and nothing negative to comment on really :)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend while she was doing a contiki tour, the room was okay, but the personal was just good, very helpfull at the desk, and most importantly a very good barman, close to metro’s and busstations yet not having the road straight infront of the hotel was a good thing. Overall very good experience.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

On January my family and I we decided to visit Paris and we choose this hotel ...
Some stuff as we know in every hotel need to be better here, everything was fine, excluding the F&B department... but when I complain about that they give my money back, the breakfast was really nice, many variety...
At the reception some staff try to help better then others ... The boys are more helpful then the girls...
well it’s good to be here few days

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights end of February. We are on our way home and so sad to be leaving this beautiful city!

Location wise this hotel is perfect. Plenty of metros nearby which are easy to work out - google maps tells you exactly the correct train to get and stop to get off! It’s roughly an hour on the train from the airport and Disneyland. About 25 mins on the train to the Eiffel Tower. Roughly a 20 minute walk from moulin rouge and then a lovely 15 minute uphill walk through Montmartre to the Sacre Coeur.

Breakfast was lovely - fresh breads, cheese, meats, pastries, crepes, eggs and yogurts! All served until 12pm and we never had an issue getting a seat! We never ate in the restaurant or used the pool facilities so couldn’t comment on that.

Rooms were clean as is the entire hotel (except the toilets at reception but I didn’t find a clean toilet in the whole of Paris). Beds were super comfy and there was plenty of luggage space in the room!

Staff were friendly and helpful - no idea where the negative complaints come from especially with how cheap the hotel is! We paid £380 for 4 nights bed and breakfast plus flights from Scotland for two people! Fantastic hotel for a cheap break.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple