“Spectacular”

Ranked #8 of 1,865 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Home to Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, the Louvre is considered the world's greatest art museum, with an unparalleled collection of items covering the full spectrum of art through the ages.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Be prepared to spend a lot of time. Numerous large collections and the place is huge. Kinda convoluted to navigate so get a map

Write a ReviewReviews (87,263)
All reviews
in 2,571 reviews
"pyramids"
in 2,326 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I visited the Louvre on Monday 2nd April 2018. We had not booked an advanced ticket so we had to queue for about 30 minutes. The wait is worth it. Entrance costs 15 Euros, but the museum is fascinating. Yes it has the Mona Lisa - but it has so much more to see! The exhibits are plentiful and Museum caters for all the tourist needs. No visit to Paris is complete without a visit to the Louvre.

2  Thank GrahamYip
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I spent around 2 hours in there. A magical experience. It's like you're walking alongside history. Absolutely brilliant for anyone who appreciates culture/history/art.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you have to choose only one of many museums in Paris, this is the one.
Here you will find Mona-Lisa and other remarkable pieces of history and art. The museum is enormous, so I recommend to use a couple of hours here. If you’re a student (or not) in the age between 18-25, you access for free. This is something they don’t mention, so so your research before visiting museums in Paris.
You can buy food inside the museum and they have a gift shop.

Thank Verene M. H
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This tour was great for my short attention span teen age daughter. We were on our last day and she had her fill of museums and palaces. Our guide (who I’m sorry I can’t recall his name), was lovely. He was funny, told us great stories about the art, made it all interesting, and surprisingly, Mona Lisa wasn’t the star of the show. It was lovely. I’d definitely use them again.