Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best Way to See Paris

I cannot say enough great things about this tour! My boyfriend and I were in Paris for a day, and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
KendraBarnett
Fabulous way to see Paris!

We have been to Paris a number of times, but we learned more on this tour than any others and were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lovetorunnnnn

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$19.60
from US$41.50
from US$39.40
from US$98.00
More Info
All reviews jean charles great run running guide run tour rented apartment took lots of pictures km run hour running mile tour historical spots stopped frequently absolutely loved this tour photos taken fabulous tour insider tips major sights background information
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I ran 14 km in Paris with running guide Jean-Charles. He had planned an interesting route and told many interesting facts (and fun facts) about Paris. I can strongly recommend Paris Running Tours. It may seem a bit expensive, but it is actually worth it. A different and educational experience. If you travel to Paris without other runners, and find it a bit lonely to always run by yourself, a guide from Paris Running Tours will be positive company. I am glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried this.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank sviskejoggert
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Jean-Charles customized my tour to my running abilities and my interests. He shared fascinating details related to the history, architecture, geography... I would love to do another tour with him.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 August 2018

My teens loved this run through Paris. More fun than going to a museum for them and they remembered sights and they could point interesting bits of history during he rest of our family's visit. Next visit they want to run again wiht Paris Running Tours and we hope to join them!
I should add that Paris was in the middle of a heat wave and this was one of the few ways I could encourage my kids to go outside. The run was early in the morning so the heat was not much of a problem.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Did a running sightseeing with guide in the morning. 1,5 hours. We were giving two choises for running routes. We chose the right bank tour. A great way to get a quick introduction to Paris. Monuments, buildings, history, culture, people etc. together with some exercise.

The tour was performed in a pace selected by us. For us it was relaxed. 5.30-6.00 min/km. With frequent short stops underway where the guide elaborated on the monument, streets, parks, restaurants etc.

I recommend to join the running tour at the beginning of your stay. Then you have the option to spend more time on your favourites afterwards. At the same time you will instantly feel comfortable in Paris and its traffic.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My husband and I booked a running true with Jean-Charles during our stay in Paris last month. We love to run and thought this would be a great way to see the city, as we were first time Paris visitors. Jean-Charles met us at our Airbnb and had a unique route set from there. He took us by many points of interests and shared history, culture, and background as we stopped and admired the sights. This truly was so worth every cent. I wish every city had a similar experience. We would recommend to anyone and would love to come back and do a further distance!