“Go for it!”

Price range: US$1 - US$2
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We spent a gorgeous evening at L'anthracite. The staff was very friendly ans the dîner was awesome. Don't wait, try it!

1  Thank Vincent S

Reviewed 19 June 2017

L’Anthracite was a short walk from where we were staying - it was amazing! It was the best dinner we had during our entire stay in Paris. I'm vegetarian and they didn't have anything specific on the menu so they made something up and it was fantastic. To end the evening I asked for their favorite dessert and that too was just fantastic! I've added a picture of it. I would highly recommend L’Anthracite if you want a real Paris treat.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

In an attractive district of Paris, a warm and elegant atmosphere, a delicate and inventive cuisine with a choice of excellent wines. I especially appreciated the inventiveness in seasonings and the virtuosity of the desserts (try the rice pudding!). The inspiration of dishes mixes the French and Italian influences with an excellent quality of ingredients. To have such a quality in plates for affordable prices is not so common. I shall return to it and shall make it discover!

1  Thank PascalC013
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This might be a new kid on the block in the Butte aux Cailles, but it definitely has already made its mark. Very good dining experience with inventive food and outstanding service in a pleasant but rather stark room. We were the first to arrive and had a moment or two of quietness before more guests settled in and the hum increased, but the noise level was always pleasant. They served an excellent amuse bouche of marinated tuna tartar, our appetizers of grilled octopus and the burrata were both very good and nicely presented. We had for mains the grilled swordfish with green asparagus and the grilled cod served with a pitch-black ink-colored risotto, both very good. My baba au rhum chantilly was perfect, however my wife was not so convinced of the combination of fresh strawberries with a cookie-type base. Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Located in the heart of the Butte-aux-Cailles neighbourhood in Paris, L'Anthracite offers an intimate and welcoming atmosphere. The menu provided a good selection of dishes based on fresh local products. The meals were well presented and delicious. They also have an ample wine list. Service was friendly and efficient. This was an excellent choice for our four-person group. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Radek D