“Average asian restaurant”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Good service, nice restaurant and charming decoration but I was a bit disappointed by the food which reminds me more thaï food than cambodgien food. I expected more special meal from Cambodia. I had a peanut chicken meal which was sweet and salted with lots of pepperonis which was surprising...

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went in early shown to any table of our choice.

Very friendly and attentive staff. Started with satay and spring roles. Had the Khmer chicken curry and sticky rice and the duck curry with fried rice. Laos beer as well which was a plus.

Great service throughout and filled up by the time we left.

Recommend

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I am used to Asian food, and I went there based on the recommendations.
The restaurant is quite small, but cosy.
Staff is very friendly and fast.
The food: I had the "macaron de crevettes" shrimp macaron as a starter - their flagship, mentioned on the menu as "succulent". I don't see the macaron. This is the fried shrimp, not tasty at all, i.e. rather bland. Not bad, just no taste.
As main I had the Fish Amok, which was quite good, together with sticky rice. Interestingly, they make sticky rice with brown whole rice, not white. However, it was also bland.
I paid 22€ overall (with a jasmin tea).
Worth the price? No.
Worth going there? If you don't find anything better around.
Nice people though.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

again a great evening, in all the many times been there never disappointed. Great dishes, flavours, a smile, feeling home

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I went to this restaurant with my better half (she is half asian) for our last diner in Paris when we were last there in November. Her mother had recommended it for us and i am not usually allowed to eat asian food in a restaurant which was not vouched for by herself or her mother and this was just the best asian culinary experience i hever had i think.
the service is fair but the food is just outstanding. A million flavour blending perfecly in each dish. we shared a shrimp and pinaple and a duck dish and we just loved it so much. so delicate and subtelly spicy...

a must go...