“World Cup viewing ”

Cuisines: French, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We reserved a table here for the France v. Belgium game. The staff was friendly and attentive, despite the place being full. We didn’t wait long for our food and the menu was a bit more varied than the typical French restaurants we’ve been going to.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner the other night. Very friendly staff, though ior server did not speak English, she tried her best to interpret our requests. I had chicken breast sandwich whick was delicious, daughter had a very excellent burger and husband's had steak. All food was delicious however special requests for our orders (no cheese, no sauce, etc) were incorrect (probably due to language barrier) and husband's dinner was served after we had finished all other meals and had asked several times for his food. The profiteroles were really delicious: cinnemon pastry cream inside, delicious dark chocolate syrup and heavenly Chantilly cream on top: highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a great burger meal here with my family on a recent trip to Amboise. The service is friendly and professional and the chips are amazing! The restaurant also has a great wine list to suit all tastes and budgets.

1  Thank Technobot
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my family for an evening meal. We chose a range of burgers including chicken and vegetarian which came with delicious chips and salad. All of the food was freshly made from good quality ingredients. The waiting staff were very pleasant and well informed about their menu and wine selection. There was a wide range of wines and spirits available. The decor is modern with comfortable seating and pleasant lighting. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My wife and I stayed in Amboise three nights on a driving tour of the Loire Valley. The first night we had dinner in the fancy restaurant in our hotel and were turned off by the snooty (yet inattentive) service and the high prices. The next night we just walked into Lounge B from the street for dinner without a reservation because we liked the looks of the place and the posted menu. The service and food were both excellent. The waitress was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The wine list was good, too. We'd go back if in Amboise again.

1  Thank rjljrva