“Delicious Friebdly affordable! The best ever from quality /price ratio”
Review of Diwali

Diwali
Ranked #10 of 392 Restaurants in Brest
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A restaurant, a pancake House in a new genus located in the Kerinou, in the heart of Brest, whose name combines Breton roots and exoticism. The cuisine of Jean-Sebastien Hay therefore cuisine where flavors inspired by his travels around the world and local cuisine meet. Diwali also organizes theme nights on Thursday around the tales at the table, a group of music or of the world games.
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

In Kerinou a charming excentred part of Brest a restaurant specialised in pancakes ( crêpes) butwhere you can it also others things you can find in a classical restaurant.
The crêpes were absolutely unique , delicious and very generous, but also the rest of the card, I had a grear ossobucco!
As a dessert we had steawberries with cream ( fraises melba)
With a good bottle of wine included( 20 euros) we paid 53€
A great dinner in a nice and relaxed atmospher

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I've tried in Brest.
It was so good I went three days in a row. Welcoming waitress and lovely food.
Crêpes with chicken was excellent.
I would recommend a Nutella and choco crunchy for dessert.
There's a parking right in front of the restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Flo and I loved this restaurant. It's not in Brest city centre but still easily accessible by car or bus. It was busy on the Saturday evening we went in late February, with a good mix of diners - families, older people, young couples,etc. Whilst there is a good selection of galettes and crepes, we opted for other options from their menu - I had tuna steak which was excellent.
So, the food was extremely good, but the wine was something else - we had some of their superb 'natural' wine (no sulphites) which complimented the food very well. And the restaurant owner (sorry but I can't remember his name) is very knowledgable about both the food and natural wines.
I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough, I even left their card with our B&B owner to recommend to her other guests.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We found Diwali as we were exploring this area of Brest, and we are so lucky to have discovered it! The owner is enthusiastic, and we had a wonderful conversation with him, and the woman who served us was simply fabulous, too. The food has unique spices, and the tomato "compote" sauce on the omelet was divine.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Only less than 2 KM from town centre. Name suggests that it is an Indian resturant- but it is not. Very good no nonsnse French Creaps. Some very exotic. Prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2012