“Transfer from Biarritz to Saint Jean Pied de Port”
Review of Ze Chauffeur

Ze Chauffeur
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Biarritz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours or touristic transfers to visit San Sebastian, Biarritz, St Jean Pied de Port, Bilbao, Bordeaux, St Jean de Luz, Carcassonne, Lourdes, Toulouse all the Basque Country and beyond. Day tours or more and Airport transfers Benefit from my knowledge of the Basque Country, France, & of the best tourist sightseeing attractions I will advise you on the best routes to take, essential places to see & visit. I am at your disposal to ensure you have a great stay, & offer you the best solution.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As I wanted to visit some Basque villages on my way to Saint Jean Pied de Port I opted to enlist the services of Nadege to transfer me there over the course of the day. I was not disappointed; I had a wonderful day - Nadege is full of knowledge, very professional as well as a pleasure to spend time with. I highly recommend her services; you will not be disappointed.
Thank you Nadege for ensuring I had a special day seeing the sights of France’s beautiful Basque villages.

All reviews
"basque region"
in 6 reviews
"saint jean pied de port"
"great tour"
"sights"
in 4 reviews
"insight"

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We used Ze Chauffeur to travel from Biarritz to San Sebastián.
Our driver was very friendly and took us on a few detours to some beautiful locations! She was very knowledgeable on the area and told us many interesting stories.
She also gave us a lot of recommendations for our stay in San Sebastian.
Not cheap, but definitely a great service.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Nadège was highly recommended by my siblings, so my wife and I chose her to be our guide from Biarritz train station to our hotel in Donostia. We did the tour in mid September when usually the weather is warm and pleasant. However, the weather was not very cooperative this year. Nevertheless, Nadège made the best of the situation and we had a very enjoyable and memorable trip going down the French Basque country.

She met us at the train platform and helped us carry our huge and heavy luggage to the car. She exudes a chill, go-with-the-flow surfer vibe that is both friendly and engaging. The whole day was relaxing and informative at the same time. The French Basque country is really amazing.

If you are thinking about visiting the French Basque country, I would recommend Ze Chauffeur in a heart beat. Nadège drives a van and, thus, it would be more economical if you're traveling as a group of 4 people.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We met Nadege in Biarritz and drove with her to San Sebastián. I wanted to surf and as she is a surfer she knows the people and places as well as the good small towns and restaurants along the way. Nadege speaks great English, is very nice and we very much recommend her service.