Lowest prices for your stay
US$276
Hotels.comUS$276
Trip.comUS$304
ZenHotels.comUS$329
2,907 results
All reviews open plan free soft drinks great hotel modern hotel q park mini bar deansgate locks sauna and steam room city centre bridgewater hall car park bars and restaurants old trafford excellent stay would stay again saturday night lovely room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

overall satisfied. The only downside was the toilet situation. I stayed with my friend but I still needed privacy in using the sink. It would hv been nicer if the full toilet had a door. Apart from that everything else was very nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked the Melia as I have stayed in several before, the hotel is modern with good decor and good room size and location. Good value for money and great breakfast. My only disappointment was that the spa doesn't accept children under 16 even with an adult and travelling as a single parent I find this very annoying that I can't use facilities and have massages like I can abroad. My daughter enjoys the experience and the pampering also so I find it very short sighted that UK hotels don't cater for this especially with the amount of stay cations that we are now being forced to have.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a 2 night stay... lots of positives. Hotel is in a great location. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Next door to a cinema/theatre and crazy golf. Sainsbury's just around the corner. Only a short walk to the central shopping area and Arndale Centre. Hotel is very modern, staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was decent enough (become a member when you make the reservation and pay in advance at check in). Room was nice, clean and modern. Huge comfortable bed and a mini fridge, iron and ironing board. Linen changed every day. Bathroom arrangement was hugely disappointing... the bathroom is literally in the bedroom. You have absolutely no privacy whatsoever. Q Park very close by, we took advantage of the 25% discount @ checkout. Would definitely stay in the hotel again but wouldn't go for a standard room because of the bathroom. We booked direct with the hotel and saved a significant amount (instead of using an online booking site).

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aesthetically pleasing and clean but that really is the extent of it. The staff are not particularly friendly or inviting except for a few who smile. If you are planning to stay here for the spa facilities, book elsewhere. There is a very small sauna and steam room which you must book in advance (good luck) and are allowed for only 45 minutes. The cold shower to use in between the rooms is also broken.

I would recommend staying here if you need just the hotel, but not if you wanted to stay on premises to relax and unwind.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a really nice modern hotel. I’ve stayed in the Meliá in Malaysia and couldn’t wait to try this one. The views were great from the room and there is restaurants and car parking accessible within a walk from the hotel. I cannot wait to come and visit again!

Room tip: Book in advance as this hotel books up pretty quickly. Also you can get discount for the car park.
Trip type: Traveled with family