“Gone down hill”

Bent Brook
Ranked #716 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Eaten lots of times here, thought they must have got a new chef as last 2 meals have been terrible, dry burger no garnish and no coleslaw (even though that was on the menu) said had none left!!! anyone can knock up a coleslaw, sent lasagne back as had been microwaved within an inch of its life yesterday, meat was solid, replacement no better and by the time it came the side of chips were cold. Sadly may have to try somewhere else as thought the bad one with the burger was a one off .... appears not!! The staff are lovely though just need someone who knows how to microwave as that is mainly what the food is. I know the food is good value for money but not if it is inedible.

bentbrook, Manager at Bent Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Im sorry to hear of your experience Sharon.
Please send me your contact details so I can talk to you and find out when you were in so I can address the issues you have raised.
I hope to hear from you soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Came for the first time in years. Place was clean, food great, drinks good. Great place if you have children

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you so much for your comments they are much appreciated
I will express you comments to the team

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Pleasant experience with good food /drinks ,service ,atmosphere and all at a reasonable price. Staff very polite and efficient .

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
bentbrook7634, Manager at Bent Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

thank you for your comments we are pleased you enjoyed your experience with ourselves and I will pass on you kind comments to the team.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Visited the Bent Brook on Mothers day and was very impressed with the welcome feel to the place and the quality of food.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
bentbrook7634, Manager at Bent Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

thank you so much for your kind words which I will pass onto my team

Eamon

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

It seems we give this establishment chance after chance. Waited 60 minutes for food when the pub was not busy, not sure what the kitchen staff were up to. Food came out extremely poor, food I wouldn't feed my dog. Lack of quality and passion. I would highly recommend getting new kitchen staff. I cannot describe how poor the quality of food was. Take my word and take your hard earned money somewhere else. Roebuck or Melville

bentbrook7634, Manager at Bent Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello Kez;
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, can I just ask when this was (date/time) so it can be brought to the staffs attention. If there is anything I can do to improve your impression of us then please get in contact and ask for Anthony.
Apologies again and I hope to hear from you soon.