“Amazing atmosphere”
Review of 202 Kitchen

202 Kitchen
Ranked #1,769 of 2,545 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

I visited 202 Kitchen with my friend to see what the fuss is about and have to say I was amazed with the great service from Philip ! Drinks and food was amazing too .The atmosphere was superb and really great music too. Ideal to celebrate birthday would 100% come back !

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 23 October 2021

I visited this place last Friday, Great restaurant, lovely decor, unique food and drinks! I am particularly satisfied with the staff and professional manager, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 20 October 2021

Had the best celebrations on Sunday 17th for my birthday - they was 10+ guests - Maria the manager & the rest of the staff were truly so helpful & incredible, even when certian things didn’t go to plan, they made it even more special to remember. Can’t wait to go back xx

1  Thank 346tashs
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere, amazing food and the staff were incredible. We spent the evening here for a company event and they couldn’t of made it more special!

Reviewed 12 October 2021

I had the best time here! The food was amazing! The DJ was soo good! I danced till my feel hurt ! The venue is beautiful! Soo many different picture spots with amazing decor and backdrops!!! Definitely definitely definitely going back here when I’m next in Manchester! In fact I might go to Manchester just to go there again!!