Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
PricelineUS$71
Agoda.comUS$80
Lol.travel
3,385 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here meal deal car park an early flight costa coffee good nights sleep thyme restaurant close to the airport next morning pre flight stay family room an overnight stay night's sleep comfortable room shuttle bus booked this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

The out side of the hotel need a Touch up but the reception was nice and up to date the bedroom was very nice just a bit Tired and needs a bit of s touch up of Paint and it will look outstanding I'm loving it here wish this was all fixed so I can give them 5 star and I think the carpet needs I good clean that's all

Room tip: If you want the car park you should book it at the same time as the room or there could be no room when you get there that's what I had
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank JoseMarcioGoisMartin
Reviewed 18 May 2021

A very friendly service and staff that do there best to help in any situation grate nights sleep in a convenient location from the airport train station.
The night staff could not do enough for me and nothing was too much trouble

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hans0n7
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Stayed here prior to a long haul flight and really worth it for the ease of getting to airport and a great nights sleep. Unfortunately, due to Covid, the restaurant was closed but there was no alternative room service offered which meant no food at all! No shops or amenities near by so had to order in from Deliveroo. Under normal circumstances, this would not be an issue. Really friendly staff!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank amyevans12021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is right next to the airport, and ideal for plane spotters. I stayed during the pandemic for work reasons and so their was no noise etc from the airport but this may not always be the case.
Parking is charged extra per night.

The hotel, which there is 2 opposite each other (make sure you go to the right one ‍♂️) its very new looking and what you expect from a premier inn.

Rooms are big, comfy and clean but what made this hotel was the two reception staff on my arrival who where very welcoming and more than happy to advise where to eat locally and who delivered etc.

I can imagine when the airport is open this can be a busy hotel and prices will probably be way more than the £28pn I paid

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank medicontour
Reviewed 25 October 2020

I arrived at the premier Inn and was immediately welcomed and asked if I needed any help with the booking in. The process was fast and easy, the room was spotless and a kettle with some milk and teabags were provided as well as some towels for the shower. After a comfortable night I woke up and went to get some breakfast, the food was freshly cooked and delicious, Natalia was a massive help and served me straight away. After a lovely breakfast I went to the front desk where I was served by Paulo, he booked in a taxi for me to the airport and informed me that someone would come to collect me from my room. Overall the customer service and room was nothing short of excellent and I will definitely be visiting the hotel again. We'll done Premier Inn team!

Date of stay: October 2020