All reviewscity centreno windowspacious roomwonderful staybooked this hotelshort stayfamily roomtop floorparkviewquidgigarena
Reviewed 18 June 2018

It's certainly not the ritz, but for the price paid I don't understand why anyone would expect that. They were happy to hold my luggage before I could check in. I'm sure they probably would have held my luggage when I checked out, but and this is the big problem for this place - it is quite far from Manchester City and I didn't want to head back that way. Due to location wouldn't stay again, but for the price paid it was clean and a good place to put my head.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Park View Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear scorpionsa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Pros

Had an available room and was easy too book.

Cons

Pictures on hotels.com do not reflect the current state of rooms.
Dirty room including walls and carpet.
Damage to door and walls.
More like a bed sit than hotel.
Dirty and mouldy bathroom with a lot of mould showing. It also had a bad smell, maybe because there was no plug hole.
No car parking but has street parking surrounding the building. I was concerned with leaving my car over night.
Check out 10:30am

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear mark18102016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am sorry to hear of your experiences with us. It goes against everything we put into practice at Park View Residence.

Guest satisfaction is our number one focus, and when we do get it wrong, we love to listen and make it right. Your feedback has left us with much to consider, and we will most certainly use it to great effect.

We do sincerely hope you give us another opportunity, as we are confident with taking your comments on the board that we can do much better next time to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is not in the best area but it was at least safe enough. Once inside there were no problems, and we were blank away by the staff who were just really welcoming and helpful. I like the room we had, it was clean and cosy.

Give it a go, it's great for the price you pay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased that you liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us as guest satisfaction is our number one priority.

Your kind words about our staff will be passed on.

We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best and cozy hotels, rooms were spacious , toilets were in mint condition.Had a great time with friends
Reception was very helpfull and welcoming
Higly recommended if you want some quality time in such low rates.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Park View Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Ammar k,

Many thanks for your review!

We are so pleased that you liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us, as your comments truly reflect the kind of accommodation we are aiming to provide.

Your kind words regarding the staff will be passed on

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Stayed here last minute as the price was very low. I was reluctant at first based on reviews but actually if you come with realistic expectation for what you pay then you will leave impressed. The rooms were clean and presentable, the sleep itself was really good. The best thing was the staff who went out of their way to assist me with my next day plans. I don’t know when I’ll be back in Manchester, but I won’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear Sarah H,

Many thanks for your review! I'm glad our accommodation was able to impress you, as guest satisfaction is our number one priority.

Your kind words about our staff will be passed on, and it was an absolute pleasure to have welcomed you!

We cannot wait to welcome you back again soon.