“What Nasty Food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food tasted like it was the leftover of others.... Soggy no taste. Very bland.... Far too much staring from the waiters/waitresses . The bill was not worth the food. I should of done a food shop with that....
The whole group who went out for the meal incurred some form of belly irritation. I wouldn't write a review if I didn't think it was worth it..... Then when it was time to pay. The manager who was quite unwelcoming when we stepped in the restaurant ..... vanished when the card approved..... He's the main reason why I'm writing this review.... The way he looked me up and down as we had just finished work. We could feel the tension. When we sat down I knew it was the wrong decision. I usually just walk out. But it was the last result in the area...... It's up to you but it felt like a dungeon..... And the whole reason the manager walked off was because he judged a book by their cover.

5  Thank Ke M

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here before. Food always just above average service and atmosphere top notch

Sadly after this visit I won’t rush back

Booked for Valentines with the lovely Annkally. Was told two sittings only so went for the9 pm hardly anyone in. Waiter told us we needed to spend at least £200 or do the fixed menu for 110. When we said we would leave they relented. Not a good start. Food was not up to usual standard. Greasy fatty ribs. Uninspired mains. All in all my worse experience there. At the end they started to physically take tables down around us whilst we were still eating. We complained and they grudgingly knocked 10% off the bill
Sorry I won’t rush back. It was poor jaded and too much up its own........

5  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Disappointed by the terribly small portions they serve up. What a tragedy to go home hungry with a hole in the pocket. Confucius said man with hole in pocket feels cocky all day but I just feel hangry.

9  Thank hangry435
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Exquisite Chinese food... probably the best I ever tasted. Service was also courteous and excellent. Definitely worth a visit when in Manchester ...

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This place is a little hidden gem not part of Manchesters china town.Have nery had so attentive service as this place provides its no wonder its used by the rich and famous who sign plates which are then displayed around the restaurant walls go fun identifying them. The food was exquisite and well presented maybe not one of the cheapest in town but well worth as a special treat you must also booked in advance as it does get very busy

1  Thank RegHenning