“Mid week family meal”

Koyla Kitchen at The Thorns
Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Dudley
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Took family to this place on recommendation. Not disapointed at all. Fabulous place, great food and beer. Some of the family had the carvery and they thought the food was fantastic. My son and I had burgers and they were big and beautiful . The price if all meals including drinks was about £50- a real bargain. Staff are excellent- they have a good rapport with their customers. Will come back here anytime and will probably treat the rest if my family.

1  Thank David H

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked afternoon tea for us 3 ladies! We went bubbly for 3.00 extra! Got there to be seated! It was so cold it was ridiculous. We were told due to bank hol their suppliers had let them down with clotted cream!! They knew we were coming that’s why booked. They sd sent someone out to see if get any! Afternoon tea no clotted cream - never heard of it! When I rang I sd one veggie. When sarnies came no salmon or normal afternoon tea selection. Got beef, tuna mayo, cheese and cucumber and some spicy chicken. The one male waiter was ott he did our head in. He sd due to supplier errors they’ve given us free fizz that’s normally 15.00 a bottle. We thought offering free but sd can have for 5.00. Buck’s Fizz £15.00 . When we asked if could take cakes home we hadn’t finished they came up with we don’t have a licence to take food off premises?? Never been refused before anywhere else! Then they had asked if needed more sarnies we got 3 fingers!! These are normally re fillable! When had bill they sd we haven’t charged for extra sarnies due to clotted cream bit!!! Well I am glad because we should have been told would be charged extra!! Not a place i recommend for afternoon tea!

3  Thank Hodgi
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Starter to share just stunning flavours danced in our mouth. Best Ribeye out this world 10/10 Service second to none

1  Thank 86diamonds
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just visited Koyla Kitchen this evening for a golden wedding anniversary. There was 25 people in our party, we pre-ordered our food beforehand. Our waiter was Ryan and I can't thank him enough for his service, he was very helpful & polite from start to finish. All our meals came out together & were all piping hot. Thank you again Koyla Kitchen for a lovely enjoyable evening. Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank kate_handley
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

The food here is lovely. The currys are incredible. I enjoyel my meal everytimr accompanied by the best cocktails ive had in the area.

1  Thank Katie J