“Welcome”

Ranked #117 of 275 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Reopened under brand new management in Spring 2017, The Heathcote Inn is a traditional pub at heart, serving freshly prepared meals all day, every day with a traditional carvery on Sundays. We are proud to serve well-kept real ales, carefully selected wines and spirits and quality fresh food in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Whether you want to put the world to rights at the bar or enjoy dinner in our restaurant, there's always an excuse to pop in; we look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a family funeral which the Heathcote catered. What a wonderful team. The food was superb (A hot buffet). Staff courteous. We were well looked after on such a sad day. Even down to free flowing tea and coffee. Before today's visit I haven't been here for over 20 years. I will be visiting again .

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited The Heathcote for the first time yesterday(Easter Sunday ) to try out the Carvery, The whole experience was really good . The food was excellent!! Amazing value for money and the service was excellent too . All staff members were very helpful and friendly. I'd like to say Thankyou. We will definitely be returning and will give a high recommendation to all of my friends and customers

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely relaxed lunch. Ben was just a really nice young man. Went with my 2 adult sons we all enjoyed the food. Great service.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to go on the spur of the moment and had a delicious meal. Catered for my gluten free requirements, lovely waitress called Lucy really looked after us :-)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Absolutely lovely evening with family and friends. Food beautiful, and the staff were brilliant nothing to much trouble. Would definitely recommend. A big thank you to all .

Andy G, General Manager at The Heathcote Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

You are most welcome - thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit.

I'm glad you all enjoyed your evening with us.

If you have chance, could you drop me an email with details of when you visited so I can pass on your thanks to the individual members of staff working on the evening. My email is andy@heathcoteinn.co.uk