“Gorgeous place💖”

Get food delivered
Ranked #32 of 328 Restaurants in Solihull
Price range: US$7 - US$55
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Following a client meeting we wanted to find somewhere close for a bit to eat and stumbled across this gorgeous place. The service was great, food delicious and the setting was beautiful ! If I lived closer I would 100% return.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,204)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Daughter in law booked this for the family, and our Son had no idea we were coming from Liverpool to surprise him. We were extremely impressed with the way they had organised indoor eating with an amazing marquee with heaters in and rugs on the back of each chair if anyone got cold. The Service was extremely efficient and the food was gorgeous, I would definitely recommend for a lovely experience and meal

1  Thank Elaine E
Reviewed 11 May 2021

My son-in-law had gone to great lengths to find somewhere to celebrate my 80th birthday and eventually located this restaurant to make a booking. He and my daughter had to travel up from the Swindon area whilst my partner and I had traveled down from near Worksop.
Additionally we were joined by my sister and husband, who had driven down from the Nottingham area, so you can see we had no prior knowledge of this location.
I must say we were all very impressed with the set-up at this restaurant, being guided to seating in the substantial covered area that has been installed immediately adjacent to the main building.
Having been provided with the drinks we had ordered, we were shown the main menu which had a reasonable choice of meals - but were then pleasantly surprised to also be provided with an additional list of items and from that range of meals listed we were all able to find suitable choices for our meal. These were then presented within a realistic timescale and we were all able to enjoy a satisfactory main course, then followed by a suitable choice of desserts.
Overall we all found this event very enjoyable with a good level of very friendly service - our feeling being that if we are ever in the area again we would be very happy to return for another meal !

Reviewed 10 May 2021

Beautifully cooked meal together with excellent cheerful service made for a lovely birthday experience for six of us.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Courtney was so nice and helpful. Really made us laugh and brilliant service. Will be back to see her!! And lovely drinks:)