“What has happened to service?”

Brewers Fayre Elmbury Lodge
Ranked #44 of 79 Restaurants in Tewkesbury
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very disappointed at changes to the service . My friend and I visited on Saturday. We had to queue at the counter for a drink. Next we had to queue to order our main course. Then we had to queue to order a desert . And guess what? Yes we had to queue to pay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with my family for the carvery on Sunday and it was simply delicious.
All of it was really tasty and hot and served by really terrific team members.
Well done Elmbury Lodge and keep up the good work .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my partner and his children and the service was awful...the children were waiting over 20 minutes to be served for the carvery...as for myself who is a vegan the choice is awful and charging 10 quid for a plate of veg! Come on! I will not be reccomending this place.. awful service and awful food...sort it out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Didn’t expect too much from Brewer’s Fayre but pleasantly surprised. Young team under Emiy couldn’t do enough for us. Burrito Bowl a real tasty surprise for wife. She really enjoyed it and the rack of ribs ribs was good.

1  Thank Donskii-Kazak
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here for lunch again. I must say this has become almost my local. The value menu serving 2 main meals for £8.99 it's just great value. The portions are big and I love the smothered chicken. I fully recommend the place.

1  Thank Gecks2000