US$78
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn London Watford(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$70
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
US$65
US$74
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Watford Central Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscar park next doorbar cafeharry potterone way systemhigh streetall you can eattown centrebrilliant staffwatford centralkids eat freeenjoyed my staytrain stationshort stayan overnight staystayed here for one nightstudio
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Not a bad visit really after initial difficulties finding the hotel as google maps was telling me it was on the outskirts of town.
Room was comfortable and staff friendly and helpful providing me an iron and board.
Breakfast was hot and plentiful which was better than expected as I wouldn’t normally use the hotel for this but had time to kill ahead of meetings in town. Only issue I had was WiFi code didn’t work but by time i came to use it wasn’t a problem. I Would stay here again if needed.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stayed here last July, due to visiting the Warner Bros/Harry Potter studio tour. This is a great location as it is walking distance to Watford station, where the shuttle bus for the tour departs. It is also a good location for nearby restaurants, shops and tube into London.

Staff we encountered were friendly and the room was comfortable. Usual Travelodge standard, clean and simple.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

we stayed here overnight on the 16th March 2018. My husband and I and our 2 grandchildren aged 9 and 10. The room was a family room and was really clean and plenty big enough for our needs. The car park next door was really handy and we received a 50 % discount from the hotel on leaving. The breakfast was good and the children ate free which was another bonus. We stayed here on our way to the Warner Bros Harry Potter experience and this hotel was in the perfect location as it was only 6 mins away. Altogether we had a really good stay here and would recommend this hotel..

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Great customr service, very friendly staff. Always happy to help with a beautiful smile. It is located very close to all the major restaurants and attractions in town. 5 star treatment for a budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I recently stayed a couple of nights for a business trip. Corneila went above and beyond to make my stay a good one, she was extremely helpful and always pleasant. She is a credit to your company. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business