“Lazy”

Ranked #95 of 116 Quick Bites in Milton Keynes
Description: Milton Keynes.
Description: Milton Keynes.
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Went here asked for no tomatoes and no lettuce in my wrap as I am allergic to tomatoes. And guess what- they didn’t bother do so. absolutely fuming about the lazy staff - it may be busy but the careless attitude could ruin or end a life due to allergies !

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed 1 July 2021

I went in as usual after work to grab my food, it came fast & hot!
I see a lot of people leaving negative reviews and I'm shocked as whenever I've had a problem it gets sorted.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Visited at 5pm today.
Had to go back to collect 2 missing fruit shoots.
When we started eating in the car on the way chips were missing from meals.
Leaving two frustrated children missing half of their dinner.
Very frustrating on a quiet Monday at 5pm.
Judging by previous reviews not sure if i will recieve a response.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 December 2020

They told us we had to wait 30 mins for a table eleven though we have a child in a buggy and they were letting other without children sit in before us!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020

This is my 4th best mcdonalds in milton Keynes and the staff are friendly and do a great job but the toilets are not clean and got great burgers drinks and mcflurry's and got touch screens which i used when i last went and i got my order right and get the meal i always get

Date of visit: March 2020