“Eeeek - dads birthday”

The Greedy Italian
Get food delivered
Ranked #22 of 617 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: The richness of Italian cuisine is found only at the Greedy Italian. We create good honest and simple food which is diverse and bursting with flavour. Our cuisine remains faithful to its traditional Italian heritage but with a modern perspective. Our chefs only use the freshest of ingredients and all our dishes are cooked from the heart. As well as offering a great an authentic Italian experience we have a great range of wines and drinks which are all served in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, complimented by our outstanding and attentive customer service delivering the ultimate dining experience. The Greedy Italian is located in a beautiful 19th century building which has undoubtedly changed over the years but still retains a wealth of original features oozing a rustic and rural charm. The Greedy Italian brings you an authentic taste of Italy to Fenny Stratford, Milton Keynes.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Eeeek - dads birthday- outdoor party for 6 - no food !! Greedy Italian delivered a lasagna for 6 plus a veggie lasagna for 1. It was amazing- and was even cooked in a dish so I could pretend I had made it ( I had to own up though when my guests started to ask how I had got the beef so tender) !! Thank you Antonio

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (353)

Reviewed 10 March 2021

Ordered an extra large pizza on 5th March. When we opened the box, the pizza looked like it had been dropped. We had scrape it off the box to eat it. Not the first time we have had issues. Had the wrong pizza delivered and delivery late.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Lorraine H
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I ordered a gluten free pizza Cheese and Tomato but I received a normal one. This is dangerous for me, this can kill me. I called the restaurant and they said to me they do not want to change my order or refund me . I paid for a pizza who was dangerous for my health and life and I needed to put in the bin. WHAT A SHAME!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

This was a proper Italian meal! So tasty, great quality and the lasagna I ordered was made using tender pulled beef as opposed to mince which I was expecting. My wife’s colleague recommended this place and I have to say this is really high quality authentic Italian food.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank honeymooners88
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Lovely food ordered on 12thdec 2020 ...great food... no grease ...burgers were delicious...pizza good ...came hot and fast delivery..would recommend and reorder again

Date of visit: December 2020