Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic

Attended Escape Hunt having booked 1 room, enjoyed so much we done another straight after. Jake our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ryansH3014VW
Awesome day

Was a great experience and really friendly game masters Lucy and Hadley . Great day out . The room... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

1 Review
from US$143.17
from US$87.64
More Info
All reviews finest hour alice in wonderland cheshire cat great fun pirate room magic tricks game master great host seconds to spare staff were amazing an amazing experience fun experience a lot of fun explained everything my birthday half term jake
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

Ellie was very friendly and knowledge and professional will definitely be visiting here again. Maybe next time would do more than one

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

My partner and I had some time going spare, so decided to try an escape room. We’ve never done one before, so were a little nervous and unsure what to expect. We were greeted by a lovely woman (I believe her name was Cat) who made us feel very welcome and sat us down in a modern and bright seating area. Our GM, Hadley, came to meet us and he was very friendly and chatty! He made us feel at ease and also very excited for our first escape room.

We did the Aladdin room, and were amazed at how immersive the experience was! It was very well made, and while I won’t give any of the details, we got going quickly and started to try and solve the puzzles. We had to ask Hadley for two hints, but this didn’t break the atmosphere at all - he played the role very well! It took us 39 minutes to complete the room, meaning we placed 2nd on the leaderboard (we went with the team name “Cookies”… we’ll come prepared with something better next time!). After finishing, Hadley talked with us about the room and was really interested to hear what we thought about the experience. He recommended the next room we should try, and we will certainly be taking his advice!

The photo area afterwards was very fun, with a range of different props (themed after each of the rooms) for us to use, and all the staff in the reception area were very friendly and talkative.

Overall, we had a fantastic experience and will certainly be coming back to try the other rooms! Thank you for an amazing afternoon, Escape Hunt!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

My daughter and I went to do the 'Alice' VR escape hunt, and it was amazing! The only reason I have given it 4 stars is because my eyes were so fatigued by the headset by the end, I felt like they were going to explode! The room is also not ventilated, which got uncomfortable.
The artwork in the VR is amazing, and you are transported to another world. If you've not done VR before, you may be like me and take some time to work it out....which eats up time in your game. As a tip, you can fluff about in the first room to learn to use it properly and get comfy with 'moving' around before pressing start. I would also suggest using the button to 'turn, otherwise you get a bit caught up in the wires.
I loved everything about this, other than the eye strain, and can't wait to go back. I hope we get the same staff member who was really helpful, friendly, and engaging. I also loved her way of expressing herself and showing pride with her earrings, colour coded if you know what they mean, and just funky and fun if you don't. We need more of this!

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

We had such a great time! Did the Aladdin escape room with Jake looking after us- the whole thing was lots of fun and will definitely be doing again !!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Went with a group of friends and it was really good fun. The room was really nicely themed, and the puzzles were well judged in terms of difficulty. Our games master Ellie was great! I'd definitely recommend it.