Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
View deal
Agoda.comUS$89
TripadvisorUS$89
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Great rooms, very well located for the city centre and University. Spotlessly clean and tidy.
Offers secure reserved parking close to block.
Really helpful and welcoming landlord, ready with advice about restaurants and locality.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2020

We had a very good experience staying at this guesthouse. The rooms are cosy, maybe not the biggest, but very comfortable, extremely quiet (we were at the back, looking onto a green patch) and spotless clean, with a good size wardrobe and chairs. CJ was a great host and made us feel comfortable throughout all our stay: we were out most of the time, so we didn't use much of the facilities provided, but there was a nice kitchen with all the appliance, and we were provided with all the information and encouraged to use it. The place is well connected and easy to reach, a 15 mins walk to the centre, very close to bus stops as well.
Overall., it really felt like a home away from home experience

Room tip: All rooms looked well placed, so no particular advice.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank ClaudioMazzetti
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

This place is probably the best place to stay at in manchester the host is a lovely man who is extremely helpful and couldn’t do more for us even went as far to host a little photoshoot for us.
The rooms are cosy with comfy and clean bed. Water and cookies in the room with towels and shower gel and shampoo in the rooms. The location is brilliant only a short walk from certain amenities.
All in all would 100% recommend.
Thankyou Clive we loved it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

The place is located very close to a bus station making it easy to reach.

Once you get there you'll be welcomed by the host, Clive, who turned out to be the most friendly man I've ever met.

Clive was really punctual, organized and he paid attention to every detail. The room door had my name on it, the room itself was very clean and tidy with shampoo, shower gel, water and complimentary chocolates waiting for me there.

He helped me prepare breakfast and coffee every morning and I felt so spoiled. And he even prepared me a classic English breakfast and

He respected my privacy all the time, helped me feel at home with extra comfort than home, he recommended places to visit, restaurants to try and his recommendations were always top notch.

If I'm ever again in Manchester, I'm definitely going to try book the same room again.

Date of stay: September 2019