“Superb service and tasty food”
Review of WonderTree Gatwick

WonderTree Gatwick
Ranked #35 of 286 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Tired and hungry I rolled up to the desk at Wonder Tree and the friendly maitre d immediately had me seated by a colleague. I was looked after by a charming waiter called Max who was always available but never over bearing. He welcomed me and told me I could relax and they would take care of me. They more than delivered with a juicy Wonder Burger and fries and a tasty bottle of cider, both of which appeared within 5 minutes of ordering. I really enjoyed the meal, the view of the runway and the friendly comfortable vibe, not as hectic as the other eateries at Gatwick. All of the restaurants are expensive at at this airport but this was relatively mid price and well worth it. I’ll definitely be going back as the fish and chips looked good, too... yum!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Fast service is the only positive. Dry burger and a tiny portion of chips for £14. Mcdonalds burger is twice as tasty and a 1/3rd of the price !

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

When you are pressed for time at the airport you need to know that you will be served quickly and efficiently. This is true here but added to that ALL the staff are super friendly smiley and extra helpful. I am a frequent flier I come here Every time and have never been disappointed or missed a flight!
These places are important to know about in an airport with loads of restaurants...they are definitely not all as reliable as this one

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Seated immediately upon arrival, a spacious and clean restaurant with a nice atmosphere and great views of the runway.

Both had a full English breakfast, served piping hot with good quality ingredients, we had a great server who was in good spirits and got us in the holiday mood.

Tip - join Gatwick's 'my airport' scheme to get 15% off of your meal.

Will definitely return next time we pass through the south terminal.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Gatwick South. Poor customer service . Kept waiting for a table for 4 despite many being available. Abandoned at one by the window while later diners ordered. Walked out, complained. Response was unfriendly. Went to @GrainStoreUK ordered immediately served in 7 min