Open today: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday treat

Wow! What an amazing place, something for everyone, Go Ape was just brilliant, my niece who was 8... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Humjac
via mobile
Awesome, Excellent and great value for money

I went here today with my six year old Son while visiting Tilgate Park. I paid to join in with my... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
StuCharlie
UK

All reviews zip wire tarzan swing tree top adventure scared of heights go ape great fun bring gloves safety briefing tilgate park the check in desk training session four hours wind blowing alice holt great morning own pace starting point
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My son went along with his friends and sister to the Go Ape in Crawley, us parents in tow to supervise! Weather was cold and wet but the staff were great and very enthusiastic, the staff also had to deal with a child and Mum getting stuck, staff dealt with it very well.
Would highly recommend this activities and Tilgate site especially, with the tree climbing and zip wire to finish it really is great fun in all weather.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank gstreet2016
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

having taken my 4 teenage grandchildren to the tree top adventure I was persuaded to join them. I'm 62 years old and always have enjoyed an active life. my god how I felt my age... but enjoyed it

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It wasn’t the best day weather wise as it had rained all night so the course was wet and a bit slippery. We were a group of 6 with three other groups so the course took about 3 hours. The guides showed you what to do 2x at the beginning but then seemed to disappear. They certainly did not stay with you throughout the course.

There were 5 sections. They were definitely physically challenging and I wouldn’t suggest the course for anyone who isn’t relatively fit. There is an option on many of the courses for an easy or challenging route.

Overall it’s a nice experience. It will be tiring and can be a bit dirty so wear appropriate clothes and go with a good attitude for fun!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Arriving on time in the park for our mid morning adventure, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Having done similar things in the past, but nothing in the soft south that cost so much, (£33 but there are 15% off vouchers flying around the internet,) it was with curiosity that we began.

Initial safety breifing is efficient, but for some a little too rapid. However, once on the more practial briefing, all soon becomes clear. Instructors very friendly, attentive and approachable. Leaving the beirfing area, you're well and truly left alone to experience the challenges that lie in store.

We found all challenges to be achievable, the only one that we struggles with was the pesky hoops. In total, we spent around two and a half hours on the adventure, so make sure that you allow for that on the parking meter.

All in all we collectively felt that Go Ape ticked all the boxes: challenging but not overly so and although not cheap, it does offer value for money. Only small criticiscm is the 15% off voucher that is only valid until the year end...not really enough time to use it. Better to allow one calendar year from date of issue.

Would recommend.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I never thought I would be a tree hugger but this was fun. Best part for me was the catch nets and the rope slide at the end of each task. It feels a long way up but with caution using the safety harnesses you will be perfectly safe . You have to give it a go once in your life

Date of experience: April 2017