Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley
  • Room Service
US$85
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$83
US$70
  • Pool
Ibis London Gatwick Airport(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,805 results
All reviewspalm barthe underground car parkwest wingtrain stationno lifttrouser presstown centrespecial thanksdirect accessshuttle servicereception staffbooked this hoteldays parkingpre flightstayed here for one nightan overnight stayfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I stayed here before a flight from Gatwick. Hotel is basic, bed is so soft my partner and I had no choice but to end up in the middle. Our room was directly above a train line which could be heard in the night. Little sleep was had before getting up at 3:30 to go on holiday. The hotel is close to town so could go out and get some food. The room needs renovation slightly in places as wall paper is coming away and chips on shower floor. Hotel was clean and staff fairly friendly. Not sure if I would stay here again or try out a competitor

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Baly S, General Manager at Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was disappointed to read that your experience on your last visit did not meet your expectations. We are regularly praised for delivering excellent service but it seems on this occasion we fell short of your expectations. I would be grateful if you could at your convenience contact our Guest Relations Manager David Benza on david.benza@arorahotels.com so he can gain some more details and take appropriate action.

I hope we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and for you to receive and experience our usual high Arora standards in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am a regular here at the Palm Bar, always order my coffee here and love getting great service by Chandu as always! Very friendly, excellent service and always works very hard! Great food everytime and love the interior design of the tropic Palm trees.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fantastic review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you experienced the hotel team to offer sincere caring service, our guest interaction and satisfaction is paramount in all we do to ensure satisfaction. Your feedback will be shared with the team in particular with Chandu which will serve as a motivator for us to continue delivering a high level of customer service. He is indeed the true assets for the hotel.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee and great service.. Chandu is really nice and neat guy and helped making any enjoyable experience. Thank you very much for taking care of me and my group during out stay in the hotel. Will be looking forward to coming back!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohamed I

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am thrilled to hear you experienced our 5 star customer service from our team. We strive to provide excellent customer service and I am pleased this was recognized. I will pass on your kind words to Chandu, which will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel itself is pretty nice. The rooms were clean and comfy, and the staff were friendly. There were a few small annoyances such as the parking machine never working (causing some big ques of people trying to pay at reception), and no plug socket near the bed to charge a phone (the lamps have an annoying proprietary plug socket so you can't unplug them to charge your phone).

I was OK with that, but the breakfast was really disappointing. Every day I ate there the beans and eggs were stone cold (not even lukewarm) , and the sausages had a cardboard texture to them. This was a major letdown to what would otherwise be an OK hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you found our rooms were clean and comfy, and the staff were friendly. We strive to provide excellent customer service and I am pleased this was recognized. On the other hand I am disappointed to read about your arrival experience, I have passed on your comments to the Food and Beverage Manager so she can look into the matter and take the appropriate measures. I would be grateful if you could at your convenience contact our Guest Relations Manager David Benza on david.benza@arorahotels.com so he can gain some more details and take appropriate action.

I really appreciate your comments and I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is just so-so. There is nothing particularly fantastic about it. The rooms are average. The service was not particularly great, and given that it is relatively close to Gatwick, there tends to be a lot of flight crew traffic in and out of the hotel at all hours of the day.

Everything at the hotel was an additional charge (WiFi, breakfast, bottled water, etc), and all at relatively high prices. I even had to pay extra to check in early after arriving on an all night flight (first I was told there were no rooms available, but then when I was told there was an extra fee, magically one became available)! I had some clothes laundered there and almost choked on that bill!

Twice I had to go to the main lobby to have my room key reactivated for no apparent reason.

*TIP* The hotel is connected to the Southern rail line which is an easy way to get up to London, if you are interested in doing that. There is a ticket counter at that station that can help you buy tickets too. Also, make sure you PREAUTHORIZE your room or you cannot charge anything to your room and it will require a second trip down to the front desk to present your credit card again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business