Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
  • Pool
US$112
US$93
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$76
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Fallow Field Lodge(Telford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$54
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$103
US$64
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbrewers fayreclock towersmall hotelstayed herethe pubcar parksports centrenight porterrestaurant next doorstay there againall you can eatexcellent staycomfy bedroom was spotlessnight's sleepon arrivalan evening meal
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is just a small premier inn but clean and very helpful and polite staff. Nothing was too much trouble . Had breakfast at brewers days a which was as much as you could eat . Booked in advance so really good price for 3 nights. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice and clean room, very friendly staff, good breakfast in Brewers Fayre restaurant across car park. Picked this Hotel for the location. Hadf days out to Chester & Zoo, Dudley Black Museum and on way home to the Birmingham Bullring. Had a very good curry at Peppers just down the road.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed for one night. When we arrived everything seemed ok. First off the floor was dirty. Then after I had a shower I opened up one of your towels to find that not only in one patch but all over the towel was full of dirty stains and make up which was disgusting
My girlfriend went to use the other towel and it was exactly the same so luckily we had brought one towel just incase which had no choice but to use. When I took it to reception all that was said was 'oh sorry about that, I'll let the cleaning team know'. After that it just wasn't very comfortable at all because it made us think that if we couldn't even get clean towels in a room then what else hasn't been cleaned properly!.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Telford North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Chris,

Thank you for staying with Premier Inn and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am really sorry to hear that dirty towels had been left in your room, there is no excuse for this and I have let the Hotel Manager know about this so the issue can be brought up with the housekeeping team to ensure proper checks take place in future.

I understand that this must have had a detrimental effect on your stay but I hope you understand that this isn't the usual standard we present at Premier Inn and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Kieren

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Small peaceful Hotel, located next to a McDonalds and Brewers Feyer. Very friendly Efficient staff and a clean room always a bonus. Jade on reception was so sweet to help carry my bags and open doors for me throughout my stay, had a wonderful conversation with her too. Overall excellent, will be visiting again soon!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family