“Kids had a geat time watching Hubby”

Swindon Karting Arena
Ranked #10 of 22 Fun & Games in Swindon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE JULY 2014!! Family run Go Karting centre. Fun for all ages 8 and upwards. We can cater for birhday parties,stag/hen parties, corporate events and your usual arrive and drive sessions. Please call or check online for more information.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My Husband is a regular at Swindon Karting and occasionally I take the kids along to watch Daddy, which we did last night as it is the school holidays. Although it is a bit cold we go prepared and wrap up warm. We can watch from the bar stools at the side of the arena or go upstairs which gives a particularly good view of the whole circuit. There is a little cafe, it isn't always open, but there are vending machines if you need a drink or nibbles. Our 5yr old cant wait to have a go when she is a bit older.

I would have rated this as excellent, but there is one downside, it is a big downside for me....the toilet facilities... they are really quite grim and taking a 3yr old to the loo, feeling like I would rather him do it outside is not good. Please, please improve the cleanliness as I feel this is the only thing that lets the place down.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"fab"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Regular customer of Swindon karting arena, the track and whole place has improved so much since new ownership a few years back, I have been glad to play a small part in it, now to see how busy is gets day in and day out. The new track layout definitely is the best in the SW.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My dad and my boyfriend took to the track for a guys day out and came back with some hilarious stories! They had a great day of 2 half an hour sessions of karting. Helpful and friendly staff, good karts and amazing track!

1  Thank Hannah_Patti
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We booked through Karting Nation which was all very easy. We turned up, no booking!!! Argghhhhh! Thankfully the very nice lady there fitted us in without a worry. Phew I was very worried I would have 7 disappointed children who had travelled quite a distance to attend. A great time was had by all. Staff were great, friendly and extremely helpful. Everyone had a fab time, thanks. We'll be back for a parents versus kids race!!

1  Thank Niki Y