“Kids had a geat time watching Hubby”

Swindon Karting Arena
Ranked #6 of 22 Fun & Games in Swindon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE JULY 2014!! Family run Go Karting centre. Fun for all ages 8 and upwards. We can cater for birhday parties,stag/hen parties, corporate events and your usual arrive and drive sessions. Please call or check online for more information.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Husband is a regular at Swindon Karting and occasionally I take the kids along to watch Daddy, which we did last night as it is the school holidays. Although it is a bit cold we go prepared and wrap up warm. We can watch from the bar stools at the side of the arena or go upstairs which gives a particularly good view of the whole circuit. There is a little cafe, it isn't always open, but there are vending machines if you need a drink or nibbles. Our 5yr old cant wait to have a go when she is a bit older.

I would have rated this as excellent, but there is one downside, it is a big downside for me....the toilet facilities... they are really quite grim and taking a 3yr old to the loo, feeling like I would rather him do it outside is not good. Please, please improve the cleanliness as I feel this is the only thing that lets the place down.

All reviews
"cafe"
in 8 reviews
"fab"

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Regular customer of Swindon karting arena, the track and whole place has improved so much since new ownership a few years back, I have been glad to play a small part in it, now to see how busy is gets day in and day out. The new track layout definitely is the best in the SW.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My dad and my boyfriend took to the track for a guys day out and came back with some hilarious stories! They had a great day of 2 half an hour sessions of karting. Helpful and friendly staff, good karts and amazing track!

1  Thank Hannah_Patti
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We booked through Karting Nation which was all very easy. We turned up, no booking!!! Argghhhhh! Thankfully the very nice lady there fitted us in without a worry. Phew I was very worried I would have 7 disappointed children who had travelled quite a distance to attend. A great time was had by all. Staff were great, friendly and extremely helpful. Everyone had a fab time, thanks. We'll be back for a parents versus kids race!!

1  Thank Niki Y