“Superb!”
Review of Farm Bistro

Farm Bistro
Ranked #34 of 403 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Description: I know what your thinking, another eatery in Harrogate! PLEASE, do we really need it? My answer to that would be don't complain it could have been another charity shop! I agree there is a lot of eatery's and coffee shops in Harrogate but not enough independents and that's exactly what we are; A true family run business. Myself, my wife and 3 of our kids. The head chef is almost family too as I've known him for about 20 years. We like to think of Farm as being almost an extension of our house and our dinner table with my wife and daughter making all the cakes and sour-dough bread. I wont bore you by going into all that speal about locally sourced produce as I think that should be a given! All I'll say is that we serve honest good food, proper food in what I'd say the quirkiest surroundings in Harrogate if not Yorkshire!
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We were in Harrogate for the weekend for a wedding. We decided to have breakfast here on Saturday morning. What a delightful place. Quirky and atmospheric with pleasant polite staff and a great menu. We both decided on the full breakfast. It was everything we hoped it would be. So enchanted with the place were we that we reserved a table for Sunday lunch.
This was one of the best Sunday lunches we’d had. There was a choice of beef, pork, chicken or vegan. We chose the beef. It came with delicious roast potatoes, an enormous Yorkshire pudding on mashed potato and a dish of steamed cabbage, carrots and cauliflower cheese plus a small jug of extra gravy. It went down very well with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and a cold beer.
After finishing every scrap of it we decided on warm chocolate brownie with salted caramel and vanilla ice cream.
This place is very special. The owners/ managers were present and very personable as were the waiting staff. When we return to Harrogate (which we will do without a doubt) we will head straight here again.

1  Thank CalAndy1

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have been here before but not for Breakfast.
We took our friends there on Sunday and sure glad we did.
We did make a booking just for peace of mind.
Its not the cheapest place to eat but we all agreed that it must be one of the best in the area.
Its well laid out and just big enough so that you don't feel cramped.
The Food and service second to none and you have a good choice and served with a smile.
We will be going back only next time for Sunday Lunch or as we found out for an Evening meal.
Its a place to try.
Steve & Debbie . Harrogate.

1  Thank steve b
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place for brunch. Its decor is quirky and unusual, the staff are very friendly and attentive plus the food is always delicious. Definitely one of my favourite places in Harrogate!

1  Thank Christos K
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

On a shopping trip yesterday to Harrogate we decided yo have lunch I looked around here we were going to shop and found this place we emailed and booked a table. The owner respond quickly. Upon arrival our host showed us to our table. The Bistro was up stairs but it was nicely furnished and it had a good atmosphere. It seats around 20+ guests and there was around 10 people in. The menu was nice my wife ordered chicken Caesar salad and I had a breaded chicken with cheese on top. The food was really nice and the staff were really friendly. Overall a nice part of our shopping trip to Harrogate.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Had the smashed avocado on sourdough with two perfectly poached eggs, chillies & pesto dressing. This place is a hidden gem which must be visited. The owner is a charming man & the staff are very polite & friendly. Great coffee as well!! What more could you ask for?

2  Thank ruthienicho