Travelodge Harrogate West Park Hotel
Imperial Hotel(Harrogate)
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)
Green Park(Harrogate)
  • Pool
All reviewsmulti storey car park next doortravel lodgetown centrewest parkgreat bedquiet arearooms were very cleanminute walkquiet at nightexcellent locationshower roomdefinitely stay here againnight's sleepgood nights sleepfollowing morningshort staystayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family stay was excellent, the hotel is very clean and tidy. The food was fantastic. The room was very clean throughout and customer service we received was above and beyond - my little boy left his favourite Teddy in the room when we left & the hotel reception called me back to say they would post it out to us ☺

Room Tip: Room 304 was very clean and tidy
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Becca R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located within approx a 5 min walk from Harrogate Town centre we found this to be an excellent Travelodge all round . Multi storey car park next door at inexpensive overnight rate made this our perfect choice of hotels for our mini break . Highly recommend

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank darrelltuplin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice location, car par is in a state as getting done up so not as many parking spaces as says on the sign
Staff very pleasant and friendly
Room spotless and clean. Bar prices a bit overpriced
Would use again as not far to walk to center of town

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Ian F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I really took a chance with this one as my first ever Travel Lodge experience.

A banging night before a very important meeting. I was told it was coming from the gym downstairs and would end at between 19:30 - 20:00 hrs as the gym would close.

Eventually when I came down to complain again after 20:00 hrs the lad at reception then modified his explanation to say it would die down and become less noticeable through the night. So this is my first hotel experience where being homeless was actually an attractive option (I kid you not!).

The meal was basic. The wifi you have to pay separately for.

So the question is why is the service worse than other neighbouring hotels like The Yorkshire or the Crown Plaza which charge similar?

You bet it's my last time ever at a Travel Lodge any part of the world.

There isn't an option for zero ratings so I have to grudgingly give a 1. Baaah!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken N
TravelodgeUK, Charlotte from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Harrogate West Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our Harrogate West Park Travelodge. We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel. Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here in March for one night while visiting Harrogate.

One of the nicer travelodges we’ve stayed in, however, I think this one is relatively new.

Like every other hotel in the chain.

Don’t really need anything more.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple