“A great first experience”
Review of Khan Tandoori

Khan Tandoori
Description: For nearly 30 years, we have been serving delicious traditional Indian/Bangladeshi food to an ever increasing and loyal customer base. We pride ourselves on the fact that all our food is cooked to order to ensure you get the very best in taste.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Newly arrived in the area, we want to support local businesses and chose Khan Tandoori for last night's takeaway. We were not disappointed. Excellent quality and quantity of food and we sampled a few different dishes. Opted to collect after 30 minutes and it was ready on time. We will be back

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

As I enjoy Indian food and my wife does not, I decided to try a take away from this establishment for a change. The last time I had a take away from here it was under a different management. The food I had was very tasty and portion size was very generous. I could not finish my side dish. I had the mushroom rice, Malayan chicken and the vegetable side. Good value for money. I will be back in the not too distance future.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Just had a takeaway from Khans Tandoori! Tasted good, generous sized curries and friendly staff! Usually use another curry house but will definitely be using again!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 15 October 2018

nice indian take and the side dishes are very good staff always friendly and helpful away tandoori mixed grill here is excellent

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We had our first takeaway from this restaurant last night and it won’t be our last! The food was promptly - it was piping hot and delicious! Generous portions too! We will definitely order from them again!

Date of visit: February 2018