“Friendly staff and excellent food!”

Lings Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #58 of 132 Restaurants in Wexford
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We were staying in Tuskar House in Rosslare Harbour and with Covid Restrictions we had to order some food, the B&B recommended Lings and we were not disappointed. We arrived late so they were almost closing but still took our order, and deliver before it was expected, great service!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I eat here regularly and every time the food is amazing, so tasty! Lovely friendly staff. Can’t recommend enough

1  Thank Jessblahs
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Went for the aromatic duck and ribs for starters to share and then Singapore noodles. The veg with the duck was fresh and the sauce was amazing. The noodles were nice and spicy with plenty of chicken and prawns. I’ve attached a photo of the ribs because the previous picture posted of the ribs was obviously burnt in the oven by a reviewer looking for a free meal. Looking forward to my next weekend treat

1  Thank 446JonathanL
Reviewed 14 April 2021

This is my first time reviewing food, so it highlights how happy I was with this take away. Wait I lie, I had Lings 2 weeks ago to ensure it was not a fluke. While the exterior of the Lings building doesn’t look like much, Lings has some of the nicest Chinese food I had ever tasted, so fresh, so tasty, portion size is good and not too expensive. I would definitely recommend this to the surrounding neighborhoods of not already aware. Top Stuff Guys!!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Had take away twice absolutely fabulous on both nights would highly recommend Lings take away ☆☆☆☆☆

Date of visit: August 2020