“EXCELLENT!”

Eala Bhan
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eala Bhan Restaurant in Sligo Town offers the best in fine dining, specialising in fresh Seafood and Steak.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I booked a table here over the weekend for myself & my Mum based on the Trip Advisor comments and was not disappointed! When we arrived it was busy so we were kindly asked to have a drink next door. We weren't there 5minutes & the hostess came to get us & brought our drink straight to our table. Food didnt take long & it tasted AMAZING! Im still thinking of the steak I had! Just wow.. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner who blew us away! When he found out we picked up my wedding dress that day he dropped down two glasses of prosecco! He was genuine & friendly! Its clear the staff get on as everyone seemed to be smiling & getting on well. I would truely recommend this restaurant. GOOD FOOD, GOOD PEOPLE & A WARM ATMOSPHERE. With people celebrating different occasions around us it made for the perfect evening! I will be back!!!

1  Thank Donna G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went here on the basis that reviews were good, yes you are all correct. We had the early bird menu, highlight was dessert, but everything was excellent. Wonderful waiting staff who had to deal with a large group who had very noisy children. It was worth it, but maybe couples should go later. Loved Yeat’s quotes on the walls , the tables etc., but will go back for the food.

1  Thank molly6400
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good quality steak, scallops were also good. Friendly staff, nice decor with yeats quotes around the walls.

1  Thank Lynda1111
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I recently got engaged on Benbulben and I had eala bhan booked for a celebration dinner. The hostess was fantastic. We asked her to take a photo to send to our family and she obliged, she also gave surprised us with glasses of prosecco and a baked Alaska to celebrate (even though we were ridiculously stuffed). The pudding lasagne was delicious and the lamb was really tender. Only downside was there wasn't enough meat. Fantastic night and service

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

On our way back from Donegal we were worried as it was 2.35pm and lots of places were either closed or finished taking orders.

This worked in our favour - this place was wonderful!

We both had fish and chips - usually my wife isn’t a fan of fish and chips because they are too greasy but these were perfect.

We also order onion rings as a side but our eyes were too big so we brought them home with us!

A special mention to the waitress - I didn’t catch her name but she was excellent. Friendly, hard-working and obliging.

I would like to go back and have an evening meal.