“Great food and service, quaint atmosphere”

Cians on Bridge Street
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Westport
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Description: Cians on Bridge St is a modern Irish restaurant which opened in Westport Town in June 2016. 'We provide quality, wholesome food in informal, relaxed surroundings, using the freshest, seasonal local produce.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went out a bit late for this town looking for dinner and were turned away at a couple of spots who closed early. We were fortunate to find Cians and were very impressed. They welcomed us in, had no issue it was 9pm and served us a full experience. The staff is great and the food exceptional. Our advice is to go here the first time and skip the top 2-3 ones on the list!

1  Thank JulieBMW

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals I’ve had in ages. We had the early bird and I can’t believe what good value it is. The food was utterly delicious (try the goats cheese starter) with a good choice and relaxed ambiance. Staff very friendly. Cannot recommend highly enough.

1  Thank LadyBoss2014
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was superb, taste buds working. A member of our party was coeliac and was extremely well catered for, with good quality food and choice. Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The trout starter and the monk-fish are really gorgeous. Very friendly staff. I went for dinner with my 5 year old son, and even if they don't have a kids menu they were accommodating with a nice soup and bread for the little man which he enjoyed. It was my first time in Westport and I would go back there when I visit again.

3  Thank VioletaMartin
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We really enjoyed our meal, excellent started and mains, beautiful presentation. Great wines all in all should be number one in Westport.

1  Thank Edward2013