“Ticks every box”
Review of Coqbull

Coqbull
Ranked #12 of 325 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I adore this restaurant it ticks every box.
Funky city vibe. Amazing staff. So helpful and friendly. Full bar service and their cocktails are tasty! And the names of them make for great laughs if your with friends.

Prices are so very reasonable.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Kaoife M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

great food andewn better service. everyone was extremely friendly and helpful (as i was having lunch with friend in company of my 6 month old baby.... meaning pram with us at the table and baby trying to grab everything). our main waiter was Ricky and again i must say that i haven't met such a genuinely nice and polite service in very long time. definitively i ll come back :-)

1  Thank Dominika Z
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kept hearing great things about coqbull so finally decided to give it a shot. So glad I did. Great atmosphere from the start. Got the early bird special. The food was unbelievable well worth the price and our server andreea really looked after us and made sure our table had a great experience. Will recommend to friends. Value for money and the staff definitely put in that extra effort. Can't complain about the buy one get one free cocktails

2  Thank niall c
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is awesome. I am American and kind of picky. The food here is great...and very "American". I had nacos, wings, and my daughter had half roasted chicken. Delicious!

Great service by Richie and his co-workers.

Sounds like you might need to call ahead for reservations at times. We walked in and had no problem but better safe than sorry.

2  Thank Kent H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was recommended by a friend and I can see why. No fuss casual and tasty dining. Raspberry mojitos were to die for. The wings were some of the best I’ve had. Delicious.

2  Thank Janeymc24