Free cancellation until 07/22
US$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
US$91
US$88
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 07/24
US$105
US$96
Agoda.com
Barrow House(Tralee)
All reviewsgreat hotelcentral hotelrecommend this hotelcentre of towncomfortable bedkeep up the good workcooked breakfastnext morningroom was largeporridgebar foodcouldn't do enoughbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightgreat atmospherecouldn't faultexcellent stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay. Very welcoming staff, rooms are large and very comfortable with en-suite and have recently been refurbished, but no smell of paint, heating in the rooms is self regulated using the AC unit, TV with 48 channels installed, but who wants to watch TV, Tralee is a great place to explore, there are tea making facilities in the bedrooms (but no complimentary biscuits) and hairdryers but you have to request an iron and ironing board but these are delivered to your room. Complimentary WiFi available throughout the hotel. Food is good and so is the service, a very clean and well run hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Post S
AsheHotel H, General Manager at The Ashe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Post S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay with us - we really appreciate your feedback.

I was delighted to note your positive comments in relation to our bedrooms, food offerings and most importantly the service from our welcoming staff. I will be sure to share your thoughts with them, they will be as proud as I am that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Thank you once again for your great review and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Ashe soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have stayed at the Ashe many times and I can never find fault with anything . The staff go beyond helpful , friendly and courteous . Food is fabulous , great selection at breakfast and the bar has daily specials which are always a great variety. Cleanliness is of a high standard and the room has everything you could want . One word .. Perfection

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Susan K

Dear Susan K,

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all of the team here at The Ashe. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the staff team, accommodation and food offerings. Our staff are our greatest asset and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to them.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Ashe on many more occasions.

Warmest Regards

Ruth O' Sullivan

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I traveled here with college students and when we arrived with a sick student they went out of the way to help. Charming restaurant and the morning breakfast was delicious. Comfortable rooms with sparkling bathroom. Great place to stay! The desk staff was particularly helpful and charming. Excellent experience!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Wendy T

Dear Wendy T,

I am so delighted to read your review and to see what a wonderful time you had with us here at The Ashe. It really feels like you had an amazing time with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer to you and I am thrilled that our staff went out of their way to look after your students. I will be sure to pass on your thanks.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Ashe again in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very well priced compared to the rest in the area, and is in an excellent location within very short walking distance of pubs, restaurants, and shopping including a grocery store. The building is very clean, comfortable, was extremely well decorated, and the staff was very friendly & helpful.

The free breakfast was amazing as it had a menu of made to order hot dishes to choose from in addition to the usual self serve cereals, breads, pastries, juices sitting out on the tables that you'd at a free hotel breakfast. The restaurant & pub were also great & well priced options that we took advantage of.

My wife and I were both blown away by this hotel in absolutely every aspect, and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends & family.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danny M

Dear Danny M,

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all of the staff here at The Ashe. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the staff team, accommodation and food offering. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team, they will be as proud as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Ashe and we appreciate the recommendation to others.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a very nice hotel, very clean with comfortable beds and daily changes of towels. BUT! I travelled as part of a group and found that we were not treated as well as other guests. Dinner was at 7pm most nights which was OK but on St Patrick's Day we were told breakfast would be at 7.45 am. Thereafter it was 8am. Normally there is some flexibility but i felt we were expected to fall in with what was easier for the hotel.
The meals served were very average, a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian for dinner accompanied by mash, defrosted vegetables, still hard, and gravy I could taste several hours later. The sweets were average also.
The breakfast was not impressive, There were only a couple of cereals to choose from and no fresh fruit at all. The only hot breakfast was a fry consisting of one sausage, one piece of bacon and one egg with tomato and black pudding served on a small plate. Then the toaster would not toast so there were queues of people waiting.
To add to all this, delicious smells came from the smaller dining area where others enjoyed much better fare.
i appreciate that we were a group and our tour company may have agreed a price which may have been less than the hotel would have preferred but I have travelled in a group on numerous occasions in the past and did not feel like this. It was a disappointment as the reviews had been so good and I was looking forward to an enjoyable break.

Room Tip: Probably the back of the hotel away from the bar would be more quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Josephine M

Dear Josephine M,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. We value all feedback here at The Ashe as it allows us to maintain our high standards and continue to improve in the future.

I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay and will discuss them with our Operations Managers to ensure that future guests are not dissatisfied. Thank you for your kind words in relation to our accommodation.

Should you wish to stay with us again in the future, please contact myself directly so that I can look after your booking personally.

Assuring you of our best intentions at all times.