“Easter holiday treat... NOT”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #93 of 120 Restaurants in Tralee
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Told my boys I'd treat them to an evening out over Easter holidays. On the way out we stopped at Burger King.
Yuk yuk yuk.
Chips overcooked and cold.
Chicken strips were rock solid. Way too hard to eat.
Chicken burger was disgusting and like rubber and lettuce had turned and tasted sour.
Very disappointed I just paid over 30 euro in there.
Green rooster all the way next time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited just for lunch... ordered the crispy chicken salad that was advertised on the menu board only to be told " we don't do that"?? Went to find a free table and they were all filthy, looked at the floor and it too was filthy with rubbish thrown around it. Left after seeing how dirty it was, can only imagine what the food prep areas are like... has this place been inspected and who is manager?

1  Thank Tricia_ire
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Having read some bad reviews of the drive thru Burger King I was a bit hesitant to go here but my worries were unfounded. The service was fast and most importantly the food was hot and the order correct. I would have no hesitation in recommending the drive thru to my friends.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

OK I can't comment on the food for the simple fact I didn't get any. Why? Well when you wait in line in the drive through for a lifetime without your order taken its kinda difficult to get food. I've used the drive through alot and it's never busy. Maybe 2 or 3 cars. But for some reason the staff are just pathetic there. Say what you want about McDonalds but at least they are efficient.

1  Thank 461aidanc
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I don't know of a fast food restaurant as bad as this one.

Let alone was I waiting 25 minutes but i didn't get some food that I ordered. I don't know what ditch the burgers came from but they deserve the bin.

Drinks are cola flavoured water and milkshake is crap.

I hope to God McDonald's won't be closed much longer!

2  Thank PJ G