Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$125
Expedia.com$125
Hotels.com$125
Travelocity$125
Orbitz.com$125
Trip.com$125
All reviews lovely hotel jacuzzi bath jaunting cars stayed two nights national park central location town centre bar food wonderful stay second to none breakfast was delicious wedding denis kerry
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2021

I think my title says it all.
We had been staying at a private rental property nearby that wasn't working out for us. We had a beautiful meal at the restaurant here, and decided to ask about a room rate. We explained our situation to Daniella at the front desk, the rates seemed very fair, and she placed us in a VERY lovely room.
Staying here for the last four nights of our visit to Killarney was wonderful and it turned our trip around. Clean towels and bedding, hot shower, and comfortable bed with a very friendly and helpful staff. What more do you need?
How about a great location? Perfect, of course. Next to the National Park, the jaunting cars, and walking to all the shops and restaurants in town.
We highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Killarney.

Date of stay: October 2021
Front Office Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Killarney Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2021

Dear Guest,

it is great to read that you had such a lovely stay with us at the Killarney Avenue Hotel.

I am delighted that so many aspects of the hotel was to your liking particularly the room, the food and most pleasing are the comments regarding our team members.

Thank you for mentioning Danijela in you review, she will be delighted when we share your post.

Location is one of our main assets here at the Avenue with all the sights and attraction of Killarney right at the doorstep.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you staying with us. I hope that you had a safe journey home and that you will be returning to us in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 1, 2021 via mobile

My mother was visiting from Belfast Friday Saturday Sunday just gone, her pre 70th b/day treat from me. She stayed with me so I took her out for dinner on Friday night to the Killarney Avenue Hotel. We had chicken wings for starters which we shared and were a perfect start off (spicy but not too). I had roast beef as it's a favourite and mam had the Salmon fillet. Absolutely delightful, the food, the setting and warm welcome were amazing. I didn't want desert (too full) but mam wanted chocolate fudge cake and loved it!
My mother can be hard to please sometimes but u guys nailed it.
I was happy but more importantly, my mother was happy.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank kieranb858
Front Office Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Killarney Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We always aim to exceed our guest's expectations, so it's very rewarding to all of our staff here, to read reviews such as yours, delight to hear everything was to your likening.

Happy 70th Birthday wishes to your mother form all of us here at the Avenue.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Killarney Avenue in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2021 via mobile

Recently dined in The Kenmare Rooms bar with the family. Food was top notch, especially the chicken & chorizo burger. One of the best pints of Guinness in Killarney too!
Special mention must go to Nina, Mirna & Danny who looked after us so well that particular day. Thank you & looking forward to returning.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank acV6341JG
Front Office Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Killarney Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2021

Dear Guest,

thank you for lovely comments, delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal in the Avenue.

Our Kenmare Room Bar is one of the most popular in town, among locals but also guest visiting Killarney.

I will pass on your very kind comments to our dedicated team in the bar, who creates warm and friendly atmosphere and goes that extra mile to make sure you leave with happy memories.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 23, 2021

The room was disappointing. Not quite deluxe as the name implies. The rooms are a bit outdated and in need of an update. Probably deluxe about 20 years ago but not anymore. A lot of damage to the wooden furniture, night curtain with holes where the sun beeps trough, towels that are worn, silicone not well finished on the sink, shower head did not connect to the wall, no finish above the wardrobe, lamps that are missing, a very old iron and ironing board, paint stains in the bath, lime and soap residue at the sink drain. The old glory of yesteryear is no more. Very friendly staff who wanted to give us another room but they are all the same so we stayed in the room for the 3 nights we were there. Nice breakfast, but again the renovations in the restaurant could be better. This hotel is worth more three stars than four.

Date of stay: August 2021
Front Office Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Killarney Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2021

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I'm delighted with your positive feedback about our friendly staff and breakfast provided.

Naturally, I am disappointed to read your comments regarding room you have stayed in and I would like to apologies that we did not meet your expectations regarding your guest room.

I have made note of this review and we will looking into it with our Accommodation Manager.

If you would like the opportunity to talk to me directly, you can email me on reception@killarneyavenue.com

Reviewed September 20, 2021

We attended here last week for a family meal, 2 adults and 2 kids. The bar was quiet which was good, it was also clean and spacing adequate so no issues on that front. Our starters were lovely, wings, and prawns were lovely, no issue with pricing
The mains were a disappointment, one steak sandwich medium well, it was red, and full of fat. I had the lamb, it too was full of fat, and after disecting the fat from the 2 thin slices there was probably 2 -3 mouth fulls, this wasn't the main issue however, it was the fact (roast beef was the same) two thirds of the plate was covered in chips (which we didn't ask for\nor want) , which by their texture were reheated at least once..If ordering roasts, at least ask the customer if they want chips and don't assume they want them. Only dish that was ok was the gougons. For €80 we were really disappointed and would not got back again.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Guest,

thank you for your review.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we thank you for giving us your honest opinion.

All your comments will be taken on board and discussed with our head chef.

I'm not sure did you get a chance to make anyone aware of your complaints whilst dining with us.

Any of the management team we have on duty, will always be happy to listen and rectify issues quickly.

If you wish to discus this further you can e-mail us, management@killarneyavenue.com

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.