“Great Dinner in Killarney”

Salvador's Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 198 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Cuisines: Irish, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specialising in homemade pizza!Grills, salads, fish, chicken, traditional Irish......Lots of wine, beer and desserts!!!Kids colouring menu!!!!!Perfect place for a casual meal any time of the day!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was a great stop for dinner. Family of 6 traveling and there was something on the menu for all of us! The food was tasty, service good and atmosphere was very fun. I would recommend Salvador's when you are ready for a break from pub food.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Killarney is full of good restaurants but this is one of my favourites for 2 important reasons, its not too expensive and the food is great. Their menu has a lot on it and should keep even the pickiest eaters happy. We love going here..

1  Thank Robbie W
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we had dinner here while we were having a family day out. Firstly we ordered drinks and waitress took our order. We were waiting ages for our food. I ordered chicken it came with roast potatoes and salad. Chicken was bit burned the roast potatoes were frozen I could tell they were still rock hard in middle. My partner has fish and chips that to was frozen fish tasted rotten. That aside we got deserts the cream was from a can and custard from a packet. Every short cut was taken here. For the price you would expect fresh. Will not be dining here again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The blonde waitress was very kindful. The meals was good. All of ours enjoyed here. I can offer this restaurant for a dinnner.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I had the lasagna in photo 1 it was homemade with toasted cheese on top and came with chips the garlic bread in the photo came with the spaghetti bolognese. It was the best lasagna I have had the sauce was beautifully garlic and tomato.
The blonde had the spaghetti bolognese and loved it and the other guest was the main reason we were here as she loves the pasta Neapolitan which is pasta and tomato sauce. We also had a pepperoni pizza but it came later and we didn’t take a picture. It was really great also.
The table we were at was tight and not easy to get out of, and the toilet was wobbly and not fixed to the floor properly and I’m sure it was the same the last time we called.
The place could do with a bit of refurbishment and the plates should also be replaced as they are a bit worn.
We also asked for a half portion of the spaghetti bolognese but this was not an option and was refused when we asked for it.
Good staff and still a nice place to go to.