Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
PricelineUS$134
CheapTicketsUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
All reviews great apartments nice apartment bedroom apartment location is amazing blackout curtains shop street heart of galway city staff at reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021

Victor, the champion valet,
You saved us a fortune,
Eso vale!!!

あいがとうございます!

Didn't get the names of the receptionist but they were part of a serious professional operation.

Go raibh míle maith agaibh!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Myself, my partner and two children stayed in one of the apartments on our first visit to Galway.

We were delighted with the apartment as it was spacious, in a great location with amazing views.

We were really impressed with all the staff from the hotel as they were so friendly and helpful and answered any query or issue we had quickly and efficiently.

We will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and were delighted with the apartment. On arrival you have to check in at the hotel which was no issue but a little confusing with parking. The staff at reception were lovely and welcoming. They requested a 350 euro deposit for the stay which was a bit excessive in my opinion as it was just myself and my boyfriend away for a few days. This is also not not clearly displayed on the website when booking nor is it a part of the confirmation when booking. I understand why the deposit would be this if it was a larger group staying in one of the bigger apartments. Apart from this the apartment was finished to a high standard and was overlooking the city. I would highly recommend a stay here as its a 5 minute walk from everything.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aislingh2018
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

We booked the apartment through Airbnb, and at our arrival Merveille and her manager welcomed us warmly making sure that our stay would be the best. They upgraded us to a quieter room so that my parents-in-laws would get the rest they needed. The apartment is beyond perfection, it's huge, bright and the view is breathtaking. The parking underneath is free and reachable by elevator. The apartment has everything you need to cook, it's very clean, modern, the beds are really confortable and every room was en suite (own shower and toilets) which is perfect when you're group travelling. The location is amazing, only 2 minutes from Eyre Square, buses, and shop street. I'd recommend this place to everyone ! Merveille, (the receptionist) was amazing, and our stay was beyond everything we could have been expecting, all that thanks to her ! I am very grateful for everything she's done for us. The whole team is very welcoming ! I would gladly come back ! Thank you again for everything.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank anameester
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

Only staying for 1 night but will surely be back next time I'm in Galway. Check in was fast, efficient and friendly. Rooms are really nice, spacious and clean. Location is excellent. Definitely recommended for everyone with family or not. 1 advise, go to check in 1st and then you will be informed on where to park. In the mean time, just park around the corner. Theres loads of space. Others can wait in the car while you sort out the check in (check in is less then 5mins).

Date of stay: January 2020