“Awesome hospitality”

Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Was sold on Da Roberta's after my first meal and returned 4 times during my stay in Galway. Great food, great service.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 30 March 2018

we booked a table here in the evening, which was prepared for us on time. i had the four cheese calzone which was really good. atmosphere of the restaurant was terrific and service was ok.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

When we went into this restaurant it was very busy. When the young girl came to us at the door we explained we had no booking,No problem she said we will sort you out . And sort us she did. We had a lovely night. Well done.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The word fantastic doesn't even give justice to this gem of a restaurant. Da Roberta's is an outstanding restaurant! I visited last Saturday for a 21st birthday party. When we arrived there was a que forming but we were accommodated straight away. We were all given a glass of prosecco on arrival which was a beautiful touch to start with. There was a great ambiance within the restaurant as it was full with family's, friends and couples. The atmosphere in the building made you feel that you were nearly in Italy with the extremely friendly staff and owner. The menu had a range of dishes, from pastas to pizzas, to meat dishes and vegertairain dishes. There was something to accommodate everyone. When the food arrived everyone at the table was more than impressed! The food was just AMAZING!! It was fresh and full of flavour! The staff ensured that they checked on us to make sure everything was ok. The owner came to our table when we were finished to ensure we had a wonderful experience and we most definitely did. He was a very polite and friendly man who ensured that all his customers were satisfied. We could of sat there for the night as it was so relaxing but it only gives us an excuse to return again. Keep up the good work as you have a fabulous restaurant!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was one of the hardest trips i have ever taken. After losing both of my parents within 10 months I returned to their homeland of Ireland for my daughters hen party. We had a reservation for 8.30pm with the promise of complimentary drinks, dressed tables and personalised menus.Instead of that we arrived to ques outside the door, tables not ready and couldn't even order a drink until 9.45pm. We made the staff aware that we had a wobbly table and they tried to rectify it with a beer mat! Needless to say that didn't work and the first drink that was served ended up in my lap! Once the food finally arrived most of it was excellent, however some people didn't get their orders until after 11.00pm and a couple were not what they had ordered and inedible!. The worst part of this experience was the manager and the way he handled the situation. My father taught me a very valuable lesson in life when you come across "difficult people" and that was "you don't know their story". Well I don't know your story Mr manager (who doesn't care about reviews on trip advisor , his words) but I do know that you should learn a lesson from your son and all the rest of your staff who did their upmost best to rectify our dreadful experience. Your son came outside and apologised to me.To him and all the rest of your poor staff, I say thankyou.

5  Thank shazt66