“Kerala ”
Review of Ohm Retreats

Ohm Retreats
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ohm Retreats Join our small groups & be part of a great story There will be sightseeing and some walking meditation, relaxation, yoga, breathing exercises, and time for reflection & self inquiry. These activities will create the flow of the day, allowing personal time between sessions for one – self, exploring the beauty and peaceful landscapes, make new friends, spend time learning.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our first day started with Sunrise Yoga on the rooftop led by Antonella surrounded by birdsong, the distant sounds of a choir and calls to prayer. Then a breakfast of Sambar with Idli before a visit to the elephant sanctuary and an Ayurvedic massage in the afternoon. Everyday had some enchanted moment and the relaxation was punctuated by hair raising trips in mini buses and tuktuks. Delicious food and the beautiful countryside and wildlife made this a memorable trip. Bhola and Antonella looked after us so well and even played a game of Bridge with us one afternoon! Highly recommended.

Saffron S, Public Relations Manager at Ohm Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mary
Thank you so very much for your words, it was our outmost pleasure to have you on the trip with us. We always learn something, that time was Bridge.
Thanks and look forward to have you sharing with us another adventure
Blessings

in 3 reviews
"antonella"
"culture"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Awesome!Fantastic!The best way to visit the North India...the trip was magic even over my expectations...traveling and experiencing the most sacred places in the North of India.I never felt like a tourist but I was part of the Spiritual Energy of each place.Nature, meditation, art and culture, well being!Bohla introduce us to each sacred place and ceremony like being part of the local community and this create a unique experience.I felt like at home always surrounded by friendly people.
I found a profound connection with India thanks to Bohla's experience, advice and guide telling us the story and the hidden meanings of each place.I will be back soon!
Eliana

Saffron S, Public Relations Manager at Ohm Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Eliana,
Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. It was our pleasure to have you in our group and we are grateful you enjoyed the time so much.
Wish to have you with us again soon
Blessing
Ciao e Grazie

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Kerala for me was one of the best trips I've ever taken. I had never been to India before, but had it on my vision board for a few years. The trip was made so easy going with Bhola and Antonella from OHM Retreats, as they had everything organised from our hotels, transport, meals and entertainment. The only things I really had to decide on was whether I wanted to get up early and do Yoga on the beach with Antonella and the group or how many Ayurvedic treatments I was going to have. I had 9 in 12 days! Pure delight.
I intend to go back soon.

Saffron S, Public Relations Manager at Ohm Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you Carol for your words, it was our great pleasure to have you in our group. We look forward to have you as our guest again soon. Blessings